Author Topic: If You Like Sports?  (Read 1257 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If You Like Sports?
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:18:03 PM »
Which was your favorite?  Either in participating or watching.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

Re: If You Like Sports?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:17 PM »
Watching- Hockey O0

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »
Love horse racing  O0 And the Greyhounds  :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »
I'd figure you'd love sports with animals, Skippy.  I'm a sports addict too, but more within reason now than when I was younger.  Picking a top sport is tough.  Probably a tie between football and hockey.  I go back and forth on these two, but if I have a rooting interest I enjoy basketball and baseball too.  Playing wise, I played basketball, soccer, and football in junior high and High School.  I was only the punter in football though, so I don't know if that qualifies as a real position, lol.  I wasn't that great in baseball and wasn't a good enough skater for ice hockey, since I have only skated about twice in my life.  I used to play roller hockey after school with my friends and we had some pretty fierce battles.  Playing wise now, I play basketball and tennis, but not as much as I would like to.  Kelly, I remember you writing about your son playing hockey.  What position is he.  I also remember MasterWolf being a big hockey guy. O0

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »
Watching: basketball and football
Playing: basketball and tennis
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
Karate of course..... Combat Pistol courses....Tactical Firearms.....
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
I'd figure you'd love sports with animals, Skippy.  I'm a sports addict too, but more within reason now than when I was younger.  Picking a top sport is tough.  Probably a tie between football and hockey.  I go back and forth on these two, but if I have a rooting interest I enjoy basketball and baseball too.  Playing wise, I played basketball, soccer, and football in junior high and High School.  I was only the punter in football though, so I don't know if that qualifies as a real position, lol.  I wasn't that great in baseball and wasn't a good enough skater for ice hockey, since I have only skated about twice in my life.  I used to play roller hockey after school with my friends and we had some pretty fierce battles.  Playing wise now, I play basketball and tennis, but not as much as I would like to.  Kelly, I remember you writing about your son playing hockey.  What position is he.  I also remember MasterWolf being a big hockey guy. O0

He is a defencemen and loves that position ;)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
That's good Kelly.  I bet the Islanders could use him.  I just listened to them lose yet another game in the background (six in a row, they stink, no playoffs).  Good luck to him.  Hope he gets to enjoy the sport for a long time. O0

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 10:18:34 PM »

Haha why yes  :-[ I like other sports too.  Boxing, wrestling, shooting, fishing  :::D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
  Playing, watching, coaching Tennis!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 10:32:30 PM »
Playing hockey...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Sergio 11

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
Watching:
Cricket, Rubby League (Canberra Raiders), Rugby Union (ACT Brumbies), Basketball (Sydney Kings), Tennis (cmon Lleyton), Soccer (Central Coast Mariners, and (Blackburn Rovers)

Playing:
Tennis, Tabletennis, Cricket, Skiing, Snowboarding, Rugby, Soccer.. anything.... whenever.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 01:20:51 AM »
As you can see from my signiture animation those are NHL team logos.  I been die hard hockey fan since I was 3 and use to go to Flushing Meadow ice rink anytime was open to just pass the puck around. 

QBHAA (Queens Boro Hill Athletic Association) little league baseball

Highschool: Football, basketball and baseball.

I love sports in the sense of athletic competition I just hate seeing how sports have become in who are playing. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!