Author Topic: By 2050 AMERICA WILL BECOME MAJORITY NON WHITE STUDY  (Read 3378 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: By 2050 AMERICA WILL BECOME MAJORITY NON WHITE STUDY
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »
It says mexicans will triple and blacks and asians will remain same

I'm not worried about Mexicans or Blacks, I'm worried about the MUSLIM demographic.  At what rate is that religion growing in this country, how many Islamic immigrants will join us, and how will they continue their cultural jihad campaign, how many Mexicans and Blacks will the Muslims indoctrinate into the death cult of Islam?  That's the real worry.

Exactly. Is the Muslims that worry me the most not blacks or Hispanics.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 04:20:42 PM »

I'm not worried about Mexicans or Blacks, I'm worried about the MUSLIM demographic.  At what rate is that religion growing in this country, how many Islamic immigrants will join us, and how will they continue their cultural jihad campaign, how many Mexicans and Blacks will the Muslims indoctrinate into the death cult of Islam?  That's the real worry.

Exactly. Is the Muslims that worry me the most not blacks or Hispanics.

That too, but blacks have the highest crime rate and Hispanics are also up their, all turd world people have high crime rate except the majority of whites and asians, and yes the muSSlims are a huge threat.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »

I agree 100%
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"