Author Topic: protest  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
protest
« on: February 14, 2008, 01:34:11 AM »
I protest.

His show sucks.

Whats with this winging business?

Here we have a person who made a big deal about leaving JTF (how mature for a 33 yr old !) and now they come back and after 100 posts he gets wings? You are making an example of his behaviour. There are many things I don't agree with on JTF but you don't see me crying, announcing it publically and then coming crawling back right?

Common guys ! GROW A BACK BONE

I want to speak to the complaints department in JTF now.  >:( (and it better not be the one in India this time)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 04:17:57 PM by Shlomo »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Congratulations To Scriabin On Becoming An Honorable Winged Member!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:45:30 AM »
I protest.

His show sucks.

Here we have a person who made a big deal about leaving JTF (how mature for a 33 yr old !) and now they come back and after 100 posts he gets wings? You are making an example of his behaviour. There are many things I don't agree with on JTF but you don't see me crying, announcing it publically and then coming crawling back right?

I want to speak to the complaints department in JTF now.  >:( (and it better not be the one in India this time)

You better start behaving more politely on this forum.
Yesterday's behaviour of yours was way out of line.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
I protest.

His show sucks.

You better start behaving more politely on this forum.
Yesterday's behaviour of yours was way out of line.
My behaviour was out of line?? Let me tell you something bruv: they DIDN'T bring your family from Africa all chained up as slaves. Your family didn't get abused and corrupted for 400 years by the evil white man. Don't tell me how to behave myself. I am young, am black and am strapped. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself, because I am bad for yuor health. Don't make me start rapping all over again.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
gunshot salute!

Maybe you should have aimed for his head .  :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »
Merkava, I think you need a time-out.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »
gunshot salute!

Maybe you should have aimed for his head .  :::D

You may think you are funny but that is the sickest and most disturbing post this month. You should be ashamed of yourself. I should ban you now!

This is your FINAL warning. Cut it out or you're gone. I hope I make myself crystal clear. Enough is enough.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
Right.....

Let me get this straight. Scribo has the right to:

1) tell Merkava to f*** off without any justification.

2) call Merkava a fruit cake

3) Threaten Merkava physically

and Merkava cannot stand up and defend himself ?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »
can you point some links to where he did this?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
can you point some links to where he did this?

Where do you live?

Let's meet, tough guy.

No thanks.

I'm not a fruitcake like yourself.

You can f***

They are personal messages and the last one was a post that was deleted under the original Ask Scribian section

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »
I don't remember Scriabin flaming every one of your posts calling you names like that.
But even so, that gives you the right to cast insults and be out of line for several posts, making threads about him etc?

What thread did I specifically make of Scribian ? And I do admit, I did crack some innocent jokes about good old Scribbo but what right does that give him to talk down on me like this?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »
The last thing we need in here is to turn away good Jewish people.

We shouldn't do wrong because someone else did wrong. That never works out very well.

Merkava, you have been here a long time and I responded out of shock and frustration (which is never a good idea). I can admit when I am wrong or out of line. I should have just deleted the post but it's very rare when I delete posts. I prefer not to censor the forum.

Can you two just agree not to talk or insult each other? It's against the forum rules and we really need unity here if we are going to do anything great with JTF. We are all on the same side and want to save Israel together.

I really hate dealing with these types of issues and it pains me to watch fighting among good people who mean well.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim