Author Topic: Dumon Schaumberg [co-owner of Haaretz] work together with ex-RAF-Terrorists  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
[Bablefish translation - I have corrected the worst mistakes - I hope you are able to understand this text]

The "Cologne City indicator" [Kölnischer Stadtanzeiger], Cologne largest newspaper, recently offered a forum  to a washgenuine ex-RAF-terrorist for its good-human round envelope against the realistic condition tendencies in the medialen representation of the juvenile delinquency, increasing in many places. The dire at "branding with history" (KStA of 18.01.2008) is that Klaus Juenschke appears as an x-arbitrary sociologist, who has to obviously pass realizations on from group works with young prisoners of the JVA Ossendorf. It perplexed the obvious sense of mission, with which itself the portaited instead in Agitprop excursions is fared: there is no increased juvenile delinquency among Muslims, which itself already by the German debt in I. and II. World war as well as by crimes of Germans in past centuries to prove leaves. For the remainder Exkulpation of the deliquents, the fogyishreference to omissions at the schools, strained already in another place, provides.

What for does a APO GRANDPA look for here eifernd the footlights? Searches reveal it then: Opportunity to authentic jail-research had Klaus Juenschke redundantly, hummed it to eleven nevertheless years because of joint RAF bank robbery, with which for 134.000 DM booty a policeman had to die. During the process he cried once: "for Ulrike [[Meinhof]], you pig!" and pushed the judge to soil. - now also different ex-RAF'ler feels today destined as relevant propaganda still like Christian Klar, which probably bucked itself 2007 its pardon thereby. The fatal is not however only that Juenschke instructs, instead of regenerating into quiet social sphere    auxiliary activity  its former erring in notorious moral superiority float remaining the Babbitt society, but beyond that, and substantially more seriously that the old-communist led Cologne city indicator prepares from free pieces its stage for it: completely uncritically and without each reference, around what described sheet it actually acts here.

Source: http://www.pi-news.net/2008/02/forum-fuer-ex-raf-terroristen-klaus-juenschke/

The "Cologne City indicator" [Kölnischer Stadtanzeiger] is the main newspaper of Dumont Schaumberg in Germany.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6lner_Stadtanzeiger

The RAF was a homicidal group of antisemitic, anti free market socity, anti-democratic leftists, who supported the PLO and supported directly the murder of dozens of innocent Jews. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

I didn't think there were many Baader Meihoffers still alive. The ringleaders are all dead aren't they?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
A lot of them are dead [Thank G-d]. The rest hasn't changed. They are praising communism every day. Even as the President Horst Koehler went to Christian Klar to prison, to interview him personally to eventually pardon him. He justified every act he has done. In addition to that Klar wrote an article in a really national-bolshewik newspaper called Junge Welt were he justified his crimes.

The point is:

They think, that they can continue with a new "mask" the evil way of the 3. Reich.

The newest trick of this animals is to support Muzzies. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
These are leftist criminals Red Army Faction?Haaretz will say they are misunderstood
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

At the root of the RAF was self-hate. They were young germans fighting hitler a generation too late. Thinking hitler was on the right they adopted the ideology of the far left. Unfortunately, facsism IS left, not right.

Supporting muSSlims will allow them to fullfill their dream of destroying germany and finally expunging their guilt.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
These are leftist criminals Red Army Faction?Haaretz will say they are misunderstood

Exactly  :(

This RAF guy is working in a prison. There are mostly Muzzies. He is doing social-work with them. He said basically, that the Muzzies are not so evil, because they are Muzzies, but they are down in the society and everybody who is down is committing crimes.

He is comparing the Muzzies to the Jews.

But he himself went after the Jews in his "active" times.

This liar  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
At the root of the RAF was self-hate. They were young germans fighting hitler a generation too late. Thinking hitler was on the right they adopted the ideology of the far left. Unfortunately, facsism IS left, not right.

Supporting muSSlims will allow them to fullfill their dream of destroying germany and finally expunging their guilt.

Newman, I think there is some truth in it, but I think the main-motivation is not to join innocent the opposite side, but to continue the evil ways of Hitler [curse over him].

Nazism was burned after the pictures from the elimination camps went around the world. So they took a new mask.  :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes leftism is the new name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Newman, I think there is some truth in it, but I think the main-motivation is not to join innocent the opposite side, but to continue the evil ways of Hitler [curse over him].

Nazism was burned after the pictures from the elimination camps went around the world. So they took a new mask.  :(

That's the reality of what happened. But in the minds of those stupid leftists of the late 60s/early 70s they thought they could cure their collective guilt by opposing 'facsism' because their parents FAILED to.

They saw the capitalist west as facsism and communism as a moral opposition. The reality was the opposite.

This was clearly illustrated when these supposedly anti-nazi leftists hijacked a plane to Entebbe, Uganda in 1972/3 and started calling out the names of Jewish passengers........just as their parents had done 30 years before!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

That's the reality of what happened. But in the minds of those stupid leftists of the late 60s/early 70s they thought they could cure their collective guilt by opposing 'facsism' because their parents FAILED to.

They saw the capitalist west as facsism and communism as a moral opposition. The reality was the opposite.

This was clearly illustrated when these supposedly anti-nazi leftists hijacked a plane to Entebbe, Uganda in 1972/3 and started calling out the names of Jewish passengers........just as their parents had done 30 years before!

I wanted to post this story before a moment, but you were faster.