Author Topic: Man who made vid Obama is homo charges intimidation  (Read 1071 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Man who made vid Obama is homo charges intimidation
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »
Takes case to court ready to take polygraph         http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56626
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
Re: Man who made vid Obama is homo charges intimidation
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »
Hmm, this takes this extremely controversial issue to a new level... I don't understand why the mainstream media continues to ignore this story, although I guess they're trying to "protect" Obama... It's obvious that Obama is now the "darling" of the mainstream media so he gets preferential treatment.

Gee whiz, if a sincere conservative or a righteous Jew was caught accidentally glancing at the cover of a Playboy magazine while pulling a copy of Newsweek from the magazine rack at the local convenience store, the mainstream media would be sending in a SWAT team of cameras and reporters in the blink of an eye!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
Hmm, this takes this extremely controversial issue to a new level... I don't understand why the mainstream media continues to ignore this story, although I guess they're trying to "protect" Obama... It's obvious that Obama is now the "darling" of the mainstream media so he gets preferential treatment.

Gee whiz, if a sincere conservative or a righteous Jew was caught accidentally glancing at the cover of a Playboy magazine while pulling a copy of Newsweek from the magazine rack at the local convenience store, the mainstream media would be sending in a SWAT team of cameras and reporters in the blink of an eye!
True give the media the benefit of the doubt they need to confirm this although with this court case and voluntering to take a lie  dictator [polyagraph] it's going to be harder to ignore
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
this guy is a good gay man.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 11:14:00 PM »
this guy is a good gay man.

if there is such a thing
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 12:28:47 AM »
The media don't want their "Messiah" to be harmed in any way.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 11:47:50 PM »
The media don't want their "Messiah" to be harmed in any way.
more like the angel of death
KAHANE TZADAK!