Author Topic: What exactly is replacing Rumsfeld  (Read 2177 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What exactly is replacing Rumsfeld
« on: December 16, 2006, 07:03:33 AM »
Many on the forum may not agree with me but I was extremely sad watching Donald Rumsfeld make his parting speech yesterday. In my estimation he was the only thing that the Bush administration had going for it and the opposition could not stand it. He was a true patriot and tried to do what he thought was right for the troupes and the American people by trying to remove layers of entrenched bureaucracy from the Pentagon.
What I liked about Rumsfeld is he was not interested in what other countries thought of America he made his decisions based on what he thought was right for America. Any deviation in this principal was due to pressure from the other parts of the administration. He had some b-lls  that was something  the liberals and some of the weasels in the Bush administration could never take. When the Pentagon was hit at 911 he went to the burning part of the building at tried to get people out. If he was allowed to have autonomy in his actions Iraq and Afghanistan would have been a different show. I honestly believe he would have went further in the original military action but was halted by other factions in the Bush administration namely Colon Powell and Bush himself. I remember in a televised speech by the president at the so called cease of hostilities in Iraq Rumsfeld was there but was visably uncomfortable with the announcement.
Now it seems like we have a dead fish comming in as was proved out to me by his almost unanimous approval by congress. The few things he has said so far don't bode well for the United States or Israel. I could be wrong but this is not the time to have an a-- kisser in that position.
I am glad in a way that Rumsfeld is leaving. With the new congress comming in and a lame duck Bush he would have taken to much undeserved abuse. I am glad he decided to spare himself the grief. Lets see how happy the Rumsfield decenters will be with the replacement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: What exactly is replacing Rumsfeld
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 08:00:59 AM »
Rumsfeld was very good at his job, unfortunately Bush was behind the stupid things he did, If Bush would have left him alone things would have been better with the handling of the war and other issues.
Rumsfeld just didn't want to go against the President.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:25 PM »
A piece of excrement is the object replacing him.

I always thought Rumsfeld and Cheney were the only good top members of Bush's cabinet. They are even more Pro-Israel than The Prime Minister of Israel (Which is not hard.) because they are Gentiles and Gentiles are normal. They were against the expulsion until Sharon himself proposed it. But they see The Prime Minister and they think "You can't be more Pro-Israel than The Prime Minister." just like the saying "You can't be more Catholic than The Pope.".

It was only the two baboons in The State Department and Bush himself that were being evil towards Israel.

Let's hope Bush gets impeached so Cheney can become President.

I agree with you 100% Rumsfeld and Cheney are the only thing that Bush had going for him in his administration and a Cheney Presidency would be what America needs. Its not so much the fact that Bush wants to harm Israel it just he takes the path of least resistance when it comes to issues concerning it. The two Baboons are just plain stupid.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »
Must me maddening taking orders from an idiot who's younger than you.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 07:18:03 PM »
A Cheney Presidency, yes if we want to pay $10.00 a gallon for gas.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 04:26:43 AM »
A piece of excrement is the object replacing him.

I always thought Rumsfeld and Cheney were the only good top members of Bush's cabinet. They are even more Pro-Israel than The Prime Minister of Israel (Which is not hard.) because they are Gentiles and Gentiles are normal. They were against the expulsion until Sharon himself proposed it. But they see The Prime Minister and they think "You can't be more Pro-Israel than The Prime Minister." just like the saying "You can't be more Catholic than The Pope.".

It was only the two baboons in The State Department and Bush himself that were being evil towards Israel.

Let's hope Bush gets impeached so Cheney can become President.

I read a quote once about how when Tom Delay visited Israel one time, he visited the Knesset and some of the politicians told him that he was more conservative than they were.