Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: February 21, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:14:57 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Balestinians Getting Big Ideas from Kosovo Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 05:39:12 AM »
just shows how JTF is ahead of it's time.  i don't understand why it takes things like this for some people to realize how important this issue is.  i really hope israel denounces kosovo indiependance.
All or nothing.

newman

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 06:08:33 AM »
If they do that and move on the 'settlements' even the knesset kapos would have to act.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 07:02:41 AM »
This dangerous precedence indeed, I'm glad our president convinced the goverment to not recognise them; those stupid Krautz ass lickers wanted to do this on last tuesday!  :( We have entire province with Hunish minority as local mayority too, they started to to remove the Polish signs and flags from local authority buildings the same day we have been anexed by EU! >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »
Spain is opposed to Kosovo independence.  Isn't Spain part of the EU?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 09:01:46 AM »
This dangerous precedence indeed, I'm glad our president convinced the goverment to not recognise them; those stupid Krautz donkey lickers wanted to do this on last tuesday!  :( We have entire province with Hunish minority as local mayority too, they started to to remove the Polish signs and flags from local authority buildings the same day we have been anexed by EU! >:(
That proves the EU is stiring up ethnical hatred.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 09:16:47 AM »

Yes it is; but all EU countries with militant local minorietes are against it; exept those French hipocrites.
Vive la Libre Bretaigne, Savoi et Corse! ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 10:12:10 AM »

Yes it is; but all EU countries with militant local minorietes are against it; exept those French hipocrites.
Vive la Libre Bretaigne, Savoi et Corse! ;)
and the Pas-de-Calais, which was stolen from Flanders!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »
Spain only opposed it for because of their own seperatists problems. The Basque Region and Catalonia has strong independent movements.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 01:16:02 PM »
Kashmiri ***** are also getting the same idea i can tell you indian non muslims weather they are sikhs christians or hindus would never let kashmir fall into the hands of porkis even if it means nuking islamabad and beijing >:(.Kashmir is an integral part of india.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 01:17:58 PM by ASHISH »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »
Do they really think that Israel will accept. And how do they plan to deal with East Jerusalem and the Settlements
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 04:48:25 PM »
Do they really think that Israel will accept. And how do they plan to deal with East Jerusalem and the Settlements

Here is how they have done it everywhere else:
multiply like rats (from which they are no different), spend a lot of money throughout western governments by lobying and in the news....
...then start [censored] the Jews off by starting small incidents.......then muslim-oriented media takes over...next thing you know Palestine is an independent country which countries like US, UK, France, Germany who support muslim interests.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »
If they have their way, Jerusalem will be divided and there will be no more settlements! This was Sharon's plan all along. Every single settler in the West Bank will be kicked out.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »
the two countries can become allied and maybe even get killed together
KAHANE TZADAK!