Author Topic: 3/4 of the population are going to die. Pt 2:  (Read 2888 times)

newman

3/4 of the population are going to die. Pt 2:
« on: February 24, 2008, 04:58:13 PM »
LIBERALS (ALONG WITH 3/4 OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION) WILL (AND MUST) DIE............PART 2

IT'S TOO LATE NOW. THE LIBERALS HAVE DONE THEIR DAMAGE:
 By Newman

We are over populated by inferiors and the world we know is coming to a screaching halt. You can try to deny it and hope for some huge political, moral or religious awakening but you've got more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow. An environmental and economic catastrophe is bearing down on us like a runaway freight train. We've no time or resourses left to do anything to stop it.

Politically, we are screwed. I'm not just talking about the upcoming election. I mean permanently. Our western nations are full of cultural, moral and intellectual defectives who vote. Our lack of national and ethnic pride and decades of communist influence in our schools has also created a large group of our own people who are burdened with false guilt and self-hate. These people have a suicidal need to support and nurture the afore-mentioned inferioirs. Put two and two together. The left will pander to them and the right will fail to deal with them appropriately for fear of electoral defeat. The right are also the puppets of self-interested, morally vaccuous big business who demand competition in the labour market to drive down wages. Where do you think the "We can't boot the illegals out, it's just not gonna happen." attitude from every viable conservative comes from? The social security/welfare gravy fawcet that sustains and breeds inferiors cannot be turned off either for fear of electoral backlash or (worse yet) an explosion of violence and mayhem. It's too late now.

Morally, the situation is no better. We are hopelessly out-gunned by the morally vaccuous and downright evil in the popular culture. No practical ideas on a much-needed and extreme sollution will ever be allowed to be aired. The false guilt, self-hate, taqqiya and leftist propaganda will contine to flow like a raging river while the feeble voices of morallity and logic drip like a leaky fawcet. If it feels good, people do it and they're 'doing it' more and more. What's there to stop (or even disuade) them?  White, western Judaic/christian society knows it's done-for. It's immoral now, but knowing the end is nigh, it's gonna get worse. People are sampling every forbidden fruit they can before the end comes.

Can religion save us? Theoretically........yes. Realistically..........no. It might have decades ago, but now it's too late. The left's monopoly on the media combined with the dysfunction, corruption, perversion and convoluted Biblical interpretations of our religious institutions means it has no chance now.

No, the political, moral and religious destruction of our culture has now ensured that the economic destruction of our society as a whole is virtually unavoidable. Nature and the environment is ensuring that our physical destruction IS unavoidable.

For the exact nature of the catastrophe to come and how the liberals will all die and get their just deserts AND how you can survive...........catch part 3.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: 3/4 of the population are going to die. Pt 2:
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »
I already posted that atleast 2/3 of people will not survive the coming WW IV, entire continents like the cradle of civilisation Africa are dependant on economic and food welfare... I call it tribute from west, the globalisation was made us dependant for trans continental transportation of most basic industrial resources like steel, coal and oil, they're western countries with no steel mill or coal mine in working condition! What will hapened if the transportation freeze? Our entire ecomomy runs on credit and virtual electronic money not on gold. You shud watch the Jericho TV serial the twenty medium sized nuclear warheads exploded in mayor US cities was able put back the rural kansas to Fifties... in some aspects into fifties of XIX century....  Which forced them to fight for their survival which is good. O0   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 06:52:57 PM »
Western countries are also allowing their farmers to go under as globilisation dictates that cheap, third world-sourced food imports are more economically rational. When huge, diesel-powered freighters don't run, it's over. Sail driven clipper ships woin't cut it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »
LIBERALS (ALONG WITH 3/4 OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION) WILL (AND MUST) DIE............PART 2

IT'S TOO LATE NOW. THE LIBERALS HAVE DONE THEIR DAMAGE:
 By Newman

We are over populated by inferiors and the world we know is coming to a screaching halt. You can try to deny it and hope for some huge political, moral or religious awakening but you've got more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow. An environmental and economic catastrophe is bearing down on us like a runaway freight train. We've no time or resourses left to do anything to stop it.

Politically, we are screwed. I'm not just talking about the upcoming election. I mean permanently. Our western nations are full of cultural, moral and intellectual defectives who vote. Our lack of national and ethnic pride and decades of communist influence in our schools has also created a large group of our own people who are burdened with false guilt and self-hate. These people have a suicidal need to support and nurture the afore-mentioned inferioirs. Put two and two together. The left will pander to them and the right will fail to deal with them appropriately for fear of electoral defeat. The right are also the puppets of self-interested, morally vaccuous big business who demand competition in the labour market to drive down wages. Where do you think the "We can't boot the illegals out, it's just not gonna happen." attitude from every viable conservative comes from? The social security/welfare gravy fawcet that sustains and breeds inferiors cannot be turned off either for fear of electoral backlash or (worse yet) an explosion of violence and mayhem. It's too late now.

Morally, the situation is no better. We are hopelessly out-gunned by the morally vaccuous and downright evil in the popular culture. No practical ideas on a much-needed and extreme sollution will ever be allowed to be aired. The false guilt, self-hate, taqqiya and leftist propaganda will contine to flow like a raging river while the feeble voices of morallity and logic drip like a leaky fawcet. If it feels good, people do it and they're 'doing it' more and more. What's there to stop (or even disuade) them?  White, western Judaic/christian society knows it's done-for. It's immoral now, but knowing the end is nigh, it's gonna get worse. People are sampling every forbidden fruit they can before the end comes.

Can religion save us? Theoretically........yes. Realistically..........no. It might have decades ago, but now it's too late. The left's monopoly on the media combined with the dysfunction, corruption, perversion and convoluted Biblical interpretations of our religious institutions means it has no chance now.

No, the political, moral and religious destruction of our culture has now ensured that the economic destruction of our society as a whole is virtually unavoidable. Nature and the environment is ensuring that our physical destruction IS unavoidable.

For the exact nature of the catastrophe to come and how the liberals will all die and get their just deserts AND how you can survive...........catch part 3.

And how do you expect me to fall asleep tonight...or ever for that matter.  :o
You are right!  Religion may not be able to save us. 
Maybe it will comfort us.  When all this devastation comes to pass.
At least the righteous Jews and Gentiles will have a place in the next world.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:01:23 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »

And how do you expect me to fall asleep tonight...or ever for that matter.  :o
You are right!  Religion may not be able to save us. 
Maybe it will comfort us.  When all this devastation comes to pass.
At least the righteous Jews and Gentiles will have a place in the next world.

There is a way for you to survive without resorting to $500K bunkers. Keep reading the posts here. :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »
I think there is a ton of hope, though, I can understand how people could feel this way.

It always gets worse before it gets better because people have to be pushed to the limit before they finally take action.

JTF is in just the right place and just the right time. Everything happens for a reason because of the Creator's infinite wisdom.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 07:40:23 PM »
I think there is a ton of hope, though, I can understand how people could feel this way.

It always gets worse before it gets better because people have to be pushed to the limit before they finally take action.

JTF is in just the right place and just the right time. Everything happens for a reason because of the Creator's infinite wisdom.

I don't want to disuade the efforts of JTFers. If JTF can bring about a political, social, religious sollution I'm all for it.

I'd just like to see righteous folk set up a safe place to do their activism from in case it doesn't work out and the SHTF.

If people like Bullcat, CJD and Lisa can get out of NYC, Jersey etc now while they're able and get established elsewhere, more's the better.

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »
I can't wait to read how can we survive!
Will that be in part 3?
Yep, and in Part 5 and subsequent posts.

Part 3 is up now. It's at the end.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 01:43:26 PM »
Will that be in part 3?

Moving to Redneck, gun owning rural area coud realy help, if you'll be able to convince the locals to trust you. They don't like city folks for resons.;) Eastern Europe with it's archaic easy to maintain tech and already anarchic life style shud be pretty safe too; I'm realy sorry for big city dwellers with lots of aztlan, AA or muzie neighbours; The big cities are already a death trap as Katrina showed. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 04:05:35 AM »
Will that be in part 3?

Moving to Redneck, gun owning rural area coud realy help, if you'll be able to convince the locals to trust you. They don't like city folks for resons.;) Eastern Europe with it's archaic easy to maintain tech and already anarchic life style shud be pretty safe too; I'm realy sorry for big city dwellers with lots of aztlan, AA or muzie neighbours; The big cities are already a death trap as Katrina showed. 

You won't have problems with locals if you're honest and you share their values.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »
We can't ever give up.  We need to educate the youth in what the truth really is.  I would like to see the end to a lot of the evils we face today but I also want the next generation prepared just in case we don't succeed in our lifetime.   Sometimes movements and revolutions can take several generations, but nothing will happen if we give up and do nothing.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 10:43:09 PM »
You don't have to die along with the other 3/4 of the world's population!

There is a sure-fire method for not only staying alive during the coming conflagrations, pestilence, and famines!

Even if you're full of sin and a bad person, I can guarantee that you won't have to suffer the same fate as "the rest of them"!

Simply send $25 in the form of a check or money order to:

MassuhDGoodName
c/o JTF.org
attn: "Stay Alive"

EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS!
Act now, and receive at no additional cost, MassuhDGoodName's "Top Secret:  How to achieve financial success while the rest of the world is dead".

Hurry!  Quantities are limited!

newman

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 05:18:08 AM »
You don't have to die along with the other 3/4 of the world's population!

There is a sure-fire method for not only staying alive during the coming conflagrations, pestilence, and famines!

Even if you're full of sin and a bad person, I can guarantee that you won't have to suffer the same fate as "the rest of them"!

Simply send $25 in the form of a check or money order to:

MassuhDGoodName
c/o JTF.org
attn: "Stay Alive"

EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS!
Act now, and receive at no additional cost, MassuhDGoodName's "Top Secret:  How to achieve financial success while the rest of the world is dead".

Hurry!  Quantities are limited!
You're just gonna send 'em the collected recipes of Ed Gein & Jeffrey Dahmer! Can't fool me.