Author Topic: ADL???  (Read 1643 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
ADL???
« on: February 25, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
I'd like to know in detail what is JTF's problem with the Anti Defamation League. I am getting a lot of heat for being against them on Facebook???

Help Anyone
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: ADL???
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »
The JTF leadership considers the ADL to be an organization of self-hating Jews.  I tend to agree.

I also object to the ADL's constant promotion of open borders, and constant paranoia about "neo-nazis" out to get them.  It just looks ridiculous.  It's this left-wing assault that the ADL promotes that makes me dislike them.  I do believe they do good research, but they interpret the research in an entirely paranoid and illogical way.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »
ADL is anti-gun, anti-kahanist, anti-free speech, anti everything. They [censored] and moan about the holocaust but they do nothing to prevent another, just typical whining. ADL should stand for American Dirty Liberals.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 05:16:22 PM »
The ADL is just a phony "shake-down" organization which has nothing to do with Jews, Judaism, or the State of Israel.

It actively promotes "anti-Semitism" so it can hoodwink and manipulate good, decent, and unsuspecting Jewish Americans into making "donations" to it in their misguided belief that Abe Foxman & Co. are actually working to promote brotherhood and end bigotry.

Just a different version of Jesse Jackson's "Rainbow Coalition" fraud.

Perhaps at its inception, the ADL was a serious organization with good intentions, but it has now rendered itself not only useless, but actually harmful to the Jewish People.

Jews have a long history of persecution and today suffer tremendous psychological trauma as a result; making them easily manipulated by con-men who play on their deepest fears.

It is indeed unfortunate that Foxman and the ADL use the media to act as if they represent American Jews.

The Jews who actually do represent Torah Judaism and Jewish values are boycotted by the media.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
I agree that the adl tries to inflate the amount of antisemitism.  I also believe it tries to define antisemitism on very shaky terms.  I believe the adl uses the charge of antisemitism as a description for people that disagree with them, and to control debate.  They are the type of people who are vigilante and scrutanize every word people say looking to charge them with antisemitism.  They also act as if they are the spokesmen for all Jews.  With the Will Smith incident, they charged him with antisemitism, then "accepted" his apology.  They must think they speak for Jews.

In addition, they want Israel to retreat.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:17:43 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »
The ADL is a large part of the Jewish establishment that cares more about its own pocket than Judaism
KAHANE TZADAK!