Author Topic: hey what the...????  (Read 1404 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
hey what the...????
« on: February 26, 2008, 01:34:43 AM »
where's my article from chamish about the vatican trying to steal jerusalem from us... where is it...? and who deleted it from my archives...? and why...? this is truly sick!!!! i'm out of here if this is how a serious subject is treated... what is the matter with you...? nothing is more important or crucial than jerusalem!!! are you all daft...? do you want another holocaust...? G-d forbid... then stand up for yerushalayim... it's are only way out of another churban... someone pm me and tell me what the hell is going on... i can just put it back up and keep on doing so until i'm banned... what is wrong with you...? then this is a sick site... a total farce... if this message goes away... i'll know there is something deeply disturbing here and just get lost... jtf then must be nothing but pure unadulterated sheker... or a bunch of cowards... either way... i'm out a' here... nik. in disgust... out!!! way out!!!
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Boeregeneraal

Re: hey what the...????
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 04:08:35 AM »
What!? Why did jtf delete it!!?

It's a VERY serious document!

Nik, PLEASE don't leave, im sure it's not been deleted! PLEASE just wait

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 04:31:54 AM »
are you talking about this?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17124.0

It was only like 4 posts down from this one.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 04:45:59 AM »
are you talking about this?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17124.0

It was only like 4 posts down from this one.

No, there was another one.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 04:47:26 AM »
Why would you say these things? I am really shocked. There was no reason for this.

No one deleted your thread. We rarely delete threads. When there is a problem, they are only locked. Use the advanced search to find your thread. Perhaps it was moved.

And of course we love Israel. Who could ever imagine Jewish Task Force not putting Israel in the highest priority?

What you said was very wrong. I would delete this thread to save you embarrassment but due to your argument that we are cowards if we delete your posts, I will leave it here for you.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »
it does not show up under my file of posts anymore... so someone deleted it... you guys are just the same as revava... i knew you probably were... i just hadn't challenged you yet like i did them repeatedly... so here's what i'm going to do... i'm going to call you all on your supposed openmindedness and freedom of expression crap you all advertize this place to be... i'm re-posting... nik. in disgust... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »
Nik, get a life. You spend weeks away from the forum, and then every few weeks, pop back in again to re-spread your incomprehensible jibberish about grand conspiracies that invariably only serve to anger and alienate the Catholics and non-Catholics from one another. Every thread you make is some variant of this tin-hat nonsense.

When are you going to grow up and make some sane, logical posts?

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 03:08:20 PM »
Nik, it's in the Save Israel section: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17122.0

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »
This forum is very frustritiating sometimes.  I speaking from experience.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
is jtf the same fraud as revava...? jury still out...
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »
if it was there... why couldn't i find it in my post archives this morning... it should have been right next to the other oslo piece from the same chamish e-mail attachment and posted on the same day as the oslo one... so no... it was removed and put back to pretend nothing happened except it was moved and that i was an insane loser for "crying wolf" one too many times or that "the sky is falling" chicken-little style...

if it was moved and that is why i couldn't find it... tellme where it should go in my archive... up or down the page numbers...? it of course should show up more recently if it moves from it's original place at all... and if it stays in place it should always remain right where it was posted... before and after the same 2 posts according to the day and time they were posted in proximity to it... and it wasn't there this morning right next to the oslo post from the same day... same hour... same copy/paste job...

as to all my other detractors here... just read the damn thing... it is not my opinion or barry's take on things... it is a damn timeline of events that can be cooroborated online at will... they are facts not opinions... for crying out loud... nik. in disgust out...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

Vatican
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: February 24, 2008, 08:17:57 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Have you told Chaim from the JJ Forum (the forum that has the liberal person who calls himself "The Webguy" as a moderator) about the intentions of the Vatican? 

By the way, I was the one who stickied that thread about the Vatican that put it near the top of the general section of the forum. 
Report To Admin

RationalThought110
Ultimate JTFer

Re: Vatican
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: Today at 03:56:40 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just noticed that someone deleted one of the threads that you posted a couple days ago.  I'm trying to find out why it was deleted. 
Report To Admin

TorahZionist
Administrator
Pro JTFer

(No subject)
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: Today at 03:09:15 PM »

Is this the post that you claim disappeared: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=17122.0
Report To Admin

Shlomo
Administrator
Master JTFer

SAVE ISRAEL!

(No subject)
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: Today at 09:56:22 PM »

Why are you so angry? We can't delete posts and then just put them back. There was no reason to yell at people and act that way. I'm not sure why you said those hurtful things. Please calm down.
Report To Admin

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:05:07 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 11:03:40 PM »
to shlomo on: Today at 10:52:25 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

i'm calm... it wasn't there this morning... i'm sorry you take offense... i have no idea what you can and cannot do... and i know i had subsequent postings to that thread and all of them were missing then too... and i'll check for you to see if they are all back there now... i'm not crazy... i saw what i saw... nik.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:05:42 PM by nikmatdam »