Author Topic: Strange situation here need advice  (Read 825 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Strange situation here need advice
« on: February 27, 2008, 02:55:50 AM »
As you guys know i hate muslims and believe islam is the book of satan  but recently i came across this picture in which 3 indian muslim soldiers were praying during kargil war these soldiers defended my countries against porkis and obviously   are patriotic so what should i make of it as on one hand they read quran and on the other hand they kill porkis ?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Strange situation here need advice
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 05:08:52 AM »
They are just like the Muslims in the American military.  They have their own reasons (money for college, military training for future regional conflicts) for why they are doing it.  There are probably tons of reason Muslims fight amongst each other so they are in the Indian military to achieve an end.  In the long run you and they have to ask, what makes a good Muslim?

They will eventually have to side with their Jihad brothers.  Nations such as India, Israel and the USA can be friends because they have no mandate to invade and conquer each other.  Most countries and all religions except for Islam would be against that completely. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:10 AM »
The muslimes in army are fine and dandy untill they shoot you in the back... never trust them;they can be moderate today or fake friendship; you'll never know which and then something can snap in their heads and become muzie zombies. Te Drouse in Israeli army are reliable becouse they are loyal to their sect only; as long as Israel is strong anyway...  ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 06:41:29 AM »
They will turn on you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 07:43:54 AM »
The muslimes in army are fine and dandy untill they shoot you in the back... never trust them;they can be moderate today or fake friendship; you'll never know which and then something can snap in their heads and become muzie zombies. Te Drouse in Israeli army are reliable becouse they are loyal to their sect only; as long as Israel is strong anyway...  ::)   
VERY true, they WILL shoot YOUR heroic defenders of India in the back!