Author Topic: I really liked Huckabee  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I really liked Huckabee
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:13:20 AM »
I think he would have kicked ars as the US President.. :'(

oh well..it's McCain or bust :(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I really liked Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »
Huckabee said he was "advised" by the CFR if I remember correctly. He was no gem either. He would've been better than the others though.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:27:08 AM »
It was known for at least a couple weeks now that it was going to be almost impossible for McCain to not have reached the necessary number of delegates to clinch the GOP nomination and that Huckabee was most likely going to drop out yesterday's primaries. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »
Huckabee is a great speaker.  He doesn't use teleprompters. 

I think that Obama is overrated as a speaker and that both Huckabee and Romney are better speakers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 01:51:43 PM »
I'll still vote for Huckabee if he's still on the ballot in The Pennsylvania Primary.

I understand why, but the only two candidates that haven't dropped out of the race are McCain and Paul, neither of which are greatly favored by JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »
What does it matter if Paul dropped out of the race or not? He was mathematically out for a while now.

It doesn't make sense to vote for Huckabee now if he's dropped out unless it's a protest vote.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »
Huckabee was great. He was questionable on some issues but as a candidate he had the best chance of any good candidate.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

I think that Obama is overrated as a speaker and that both Huckabee and Romney are better speakers.
obama is evil. but his speaking abilities and how he rallies the crowd is phemomenal

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »

obama is evil. but his speaking abilities and how he rallies the crowd is phemomenal
Yes, he herds the stupid white people like sheep to slaughter.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »
Re:  "...his speaking abilities and how he rallies the crowd is phemomenal..."

OsamaBarama, as an orator, is only mediocre at best.

A mulatto or Negro clearly enunciating English does not mean they are great speakers; it just means "guilty white liberals" swoon at the thought that a Negro can actually understand and speak English.

As far as "his rallying the crowd being 'phenomenal'", it may well be that the willingness to join crowds to hear a mulatto spout out one Marxist plank after another, rather than espouse Americanism and freedom, does in fact qualify as a phenomenon; although a phenomenon of psychopathology.

This aberration is understandable, however, considering that most Americans living today have never heard a great orator and statesman.

OsamaBarama to Oratory is as Britney Spears to Song.

Both symptomatic of a nation in its death throes.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »
I must admit I was not strong on Huckabee through out his run. My original choice was Hunter. I tried to support Huck when it seemed he had a shot at being the front runner but I was disenchanted with him when he went along with McCain's back room deal against Romney. I watched his concession speech last night and I have to say he really impressed me. He spoke very professionally and he seemed very sincere. He and his wife looked like decent folks. It's said that a vice presidency is not in the cards for him with McCain however I would like to see this man have a position in McCain's administration should he make president. I think momentary hopes of a vice presidency made Huck go off track but for the most part he was one of the better people running.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »
I think he would have kicked ars as the US President.. :'(

oh well..it's McCain or bust :(
huckabbee's Israel policy was amazing
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 12:44:08 AM »
I too liked Huckabee but I also liked, and voted for, Mitt Romney.  I didn't like Romney at first, and I know Chaim didn't like him, but the more I got to know him, the better I liked him.  I was bummed when he dropped out because he was the only real contender against McCain.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 10:40:31 AM »
you liked that satanic-cultist faggot and moron...? refuah shelaymah... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »

My point is that among people who support him, most know very little about him.  All they know is that they consider him to be a good speaker.  However, that's actually been a creation of the media. 
He stumbles over words and stutters a little; especially when he's asked questions that he doesn't want to answer.

Both Huckabee and Romney are better speakers. 

So if it were some stupid "American Idol" competition about who's the best speaker, then both Huckabee and Romney would deserve to be ahead. 

If people just stopped focusing on that, they should realize that Obama is just a typical far-left liberal. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »
when will you guys wake up and smell the crematroia...? they are ALL evi!!!! every last one of them that the slime put up for us to "democratically choose" are pure vile filth and scum... you can't make it to be a prez. cand. unless you are thoroughly evil and completely owned by the slime... WHEN WILL YOU LEARN???? nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
you liked that satanic-cultist faggot and moron...? refuah shelaymah... nik.

who?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 02:38:10 PM »
when will you guys wake up and smell the crematroia...? they are ALL evi!!!! every last one of them that the slime put up for us to "democratically choose" are pure vile filth and scum... you can't make it to be a prez. cand. unless you are thoroughly evil and completely owned by the slime... WHEN WILL YOU LEARN???? nik. out...

any one politician who is woosy enough to kiss everyone's butt to make it as far as anyone running for president is either a duche or a turd sandwich.  Either way, the only choice is between a turd and duche...so live with it..there are no righteous leaders currently..

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »
huckabee is a card carrying member of freemasonry... he is pure evil... nik.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »
huckabee is a card carrying member of freemasonry... he is pure evil... nik.

what ar ethe freemasonries?

What makes you think that he is a member of the freemasonry?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »
he posed for a pic on the cover of time or newsweek... all you saw was his head not any of his body but they made sure that they got his mason fingerlaced sign under his chin... they made sure he got to flash that sick sign all over the globe... to show all the slime that he is one of them... nik.