Author Topic: What has Arafat said of Rabbi Kahane  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
What has Arafat said of Rabbi Kahane
« on: March 10, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
 I am curious as to what the late Yasir Arafat has said about
Meir Kahane, does anyone have any quotes...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What has Arafat said of Rabbi Kahane
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 08:32:52 PM »
Who cares what an AIDS infected Islamic terrorist has to say. Thank g-d his tuchis is roasting in hellfire.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »
Who cares what an AIDS infected Islamic terrorist has to say. Thank g-d his tuchis is roasting in hellfire.
Exactly! The Rav's name should not even be put in the same post as that evil animals name is in. Hellfire is to good for the likes of Arafat.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
I'm not aware of any statements Arafat has made about Kahane but I will tell you this; Arafat called for increasing violence against Israel because of the peace deal with Clinton. A day later after he made this call, the son of Meir Kahane was killed by terrorists. I have no doubts he was linked to this.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »
Exactly! The Rav's name should not even be put in the same post as that evil animals name is in. Hellfire is to good for the likes of Arafat.

What Odie might have been trying to demonstrate is that the Rav was someone that Y. Arafat very likely would have had more respect for as an adversary than the foolish left wing and so called mainstream leaders of Israel and the U.S.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:49:21 PM »
Arafat would say something along the lines of, "He was a terrorist who killed my poor Pali brothers. He is the obstacle to piece (not a misspelling)"
KAHANE TZADAK!