Author Topic: Anti-Semitism in New York City Public Schools  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Anti-Semitism in New York City Public Schools
« on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »
 When I was in Junior High and High School, in Queens NYC
   I had to constantly hide the fact that I was "Half-Jewish" I lived in Fear and Terror about anyone finding out I was half Jewish.. My father is Jewish, but he has a WASP last name, so people didn't think I was Jewish by my last name
        My mother is Italian Catholic and my father is Jewish,, I would say to everyone I'm half Italian and half Irish...
     There was an anti-Jewish incident in my High School once, and my High School had over 5,000 students, of all Races and Cultures and Religions, whites were a minority... I must have been the ONLY Jewish or part Jewish student in the School
      All of the Races and Religions and Cultures at my School, the students of all Races were united against JEWS, they NEVER hated any other ethnic group ONLY Jews
I nearly had Nervous Breakdowns several times about my having to hide the fact that I was Half-Jewish..
        I didn't want to get beat up or be a victim of a Hate Crime..
I got SICK to my stomach anytime someone asked me "Are You Jewish"
              The JEWISH Mayor Mike Bloomberg and the JEWISH head of the board of Ed. Joel Klein must combat this bigotry
         The 4 years of High School was HELL, I could feel the RAW Anti-Semitism in the Air, all around me closing in on me, trapping me, all the hatred towards Jews, it was Non-Stop

And once in High School, this Columbian Kid said he loved all the Races of the World, EXCEPT Jews, and several times he made anti-Jewish Remarks..
His name was Alejandro,,
          And let me say,,  When I die and go to Heaven I will PERSONALLY Ask God Almighty
to punish the Columbian kid for his Anti-Semitism,
Alejandro is going to suffer in HELL for his Bigotry, and I will make sure God punishes him

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Re: Anti-Semitism in New York City Public Schools
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »
        Everyone Please Read this post

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »
Sorry but many people will disagree because there is no such thing as half Jewish.

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 06:54:33 PM »
   Yes I am aware that "Half-Jewish" doesn't exist
But to the Anti-Semite Students at my High School,, it didn't matter to them...
And my Life was in Constant danger
    From the Dirty little Arabs, this Dumb Polish Catholic anti-semite,(dumb Pollock) and the Savage Blacks

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »
   Yes I am aware that "Half-Jewish" doesn't exist
But to the Anti-Semite Students at my High School,, it didn't matter to them...
And my Life was in Constant danger
    From the Dirty little Arabs, this Dumb Polish Catholic anti-semite,(dumb Pollock) and the Savage Blacks

Learn to fight, and buy a gun when you turn 18. Problem is solved.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »
Since you really weren't a practicing Jew what would have been the big deal for you to just say you were Italian.  It is not like you had pride in the Jewish way of life that you felt bad about hiding it.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 07:38:39 PM »
Since you really weren't a practicing Jew what would have been the big deal for you to just say you were Italian.  It is not like you had pride in the Jewish way of life that you felt bad about hiding it.
I was thinking the same thing myself JB. I really don't get the point of that whole drama. :-\
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »
Iwent to Yeshiva and a few yrs to Public H.S. no one ever said a thing to me about being Jewish and i did'nt hide it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 08:19:04 PM »
Iwent to Yeshiva and a few yrs to Public H.S. no one ever said a thing to me about being Jewish and i did'nt hide it

I went to H.S in Flushing Queens. The only problem that existed back then was between whites and blacks.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 09:09:19 PM »
This is very disturbing Odie.  I am sorry you had to hide this side of your background and hope you take pride in it today.  What HS was it if I may ask?

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »
what school did you go to? i been to NYC public schools and it was not at all like that

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 11:22:07 PM »
Did you graduate or are you still there?

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
it does not matter if he is half Jewish or not thats not the point he is making. Nazis did not care if you were religious Jew or not if at least one of your grandparents was Jewish they would have done what they did. I took Nazi holocaust class i suggest everyone to take it.