Author Topic: Obama lied look at these 2 transcripts  (Read 1488 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama lied look at these 2 transcripts
« on: March 18, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »
Thurs osama said he never heard   his cult leader say any of these things that were reported.Today he admitted to being in 'Cult Church' when these things were said. Hussein lied on Thursday
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 07:28:56 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama lied
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 05:35:45 PM »
http://galley-cat.newsvine.com/_news/2008/03/15/1369569-transcript-of-obamas-interview-with-keith-olbermann-about-rev-wright-what-happened-to-the-great-oratory-obama   

KEITH—There’s an awful lot of strong material that’s now on videotape; we have played it; I see no reason to play it again, but there’s that phrase he said that “G-d damn America” is a better phrase to use than “G-d bless America” … can you—can you characterize your own reactions to this? Did you know that he had made these statements before these videotapes appeared?

OBAMA—You know, frankly I didn’t…ahhh…I wasn’t in church during…ahhh…the time that these statements were made. Now I think it’s important, Keith, to point out that…ahhh….he’s been preaching for thirty years…ahhh…he’s a man who was a former Marine…uh…who served this country…he’s a biblical scholar…somebody who’s spoken at…ahhh…theological schools all across the country and is widely regarded as a preacher. That’s the man I know…uh...that’s the person who was…uh…pastor of this church…uh…I did not hear such incendiary language…uhhh…myself personally…uh…either in conversations with him or when I was in the pew…uh—he always preached a social gospel…uh…and was…ahhh…sometimes controversial in the same way that..ahhh…many people who speak out on social issues are controversial…uhh…but I—I—these particular statements that…uh…have been gathered...are ones I strongly objected to, strongly condemned…uh…had I heard them…uh…in church I would…uhh…expressed that concern directly…uhh… to Reverend Wright, so I didn’t become familiar with these unuhh…but I—I—these particular statements that…uh…have been gathered...are ones I strongly objected to, strongly condemned…uh…had I heard them…uh…in church I would…uhh…expressed that concern directly…uhh… to Reverend Wright, so I didn’t become familiar with these until…uhh…recently.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:47:27 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama lied
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »
Today                                                     http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23690567/

For some, nagging questions remain. Did I know him to be an occasionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy? Of course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes. Did I strongly disagree with many of his political views? Absolutely - just as I'm sure many of you have heard remarks from your pastors, priests, or rabbis with which you strongly disagreed.

The liar on thurs said he did'nt hear it today presto he was there
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:48:37 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama lied look at these 2 transcripts
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 08:34:55 PM »
Guess the lying piece of shiite figured he'd better admit he was there before somebody outed a video of him.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:52:18 PM by Jasmina »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
We now have a hot issue that can bring Obama down, everyone has to keep writing and bringing up on comment boards, bloggs, etc. about Obama and Wright even if you have to repeat yourself everyday.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »
We now have a hot issue that can bring Obama down, everyone has to keep writing and bringing up on comment boards, bloggs, etc. about Obama and Wright even if you have to repeat yourself everyday.

Yes, we must both stop these Nazis and jew haters >:(