Author Topic: This Rev. Wright fiasco possibly exposed too late in the campaign?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
   It seems that, thus far, this exposure of Rev. Wright in the mainstream media has come too late in the campaign to stop Obama from gaining the Democratic nomination for President.  The only hope now is for the superdelegates to vote for Hillary.  Dick Morris thinks that the superdelegates won't mess with the will of the people, and vote for Hillary, especially if Obama is leading in the popular vote and number of delegates.  Hopefully, if the majority of the superdelegates don't vote for Hillary, then McCain will beat Obama in the general elelection.  Otherwise, American Jews will have to start preparing for aliyah/moving to Israel, if Obama, the Black Farrackhan/Wright/Hitler i.e radical, Black nationalist and separatist is elected to the Presidency by Blacks, brainwashed young people and White liberals.  Let's hope for a McCain presidency and Olmert being forced out of office in Israel!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: This Rev. Wright fiasco possibly exposed too late in the campaign?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 04:38:29 AM »

The Clintons seem to have 9 lives when it comes to election campaigns.     The odds have been against them for over a month but the campaign almost certainly will now continue into May.    According to a recent poll,    Hillary is now 12 % ahead in Pennsylvania.      If she wins Pennsylvania by double digits,     I think she will have a realistic chance at winning the nomination.        Even if she's behind in the delegate count when the primary season ends.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 06:24:08 AM »
   It seems that, thus far, this exposure of Rev. Wright in the mainstream media has come too late in the campaign to stop Obama from gaining the Democratic nomination for President.  The only hope now is for the superdelegates to vote for Hillary.  Dick Morris thinks that the superdelegates won't mess with the will of the people, and vote for Hillary, especially if Obama is leading in the popular vote and number of delegates.  Hopefully, if the majority of the superdelegates don't vote for Hillary, then McCain will beat Obama in the general elelection.  Otherwise, American Jews will have to start preparing for aliyah/moving to Israel, if Obama, the Black Farrackhan/Wright/Hitler i.e radical, Black nationalist and separatist is elected to the Presidency by Blacks, brainwashed young people and White liberals.  Let's hope for a McCain presidency and Olmert being forced out of office in Israel!

Or too early. If this happened after he won the democratic nomination, it very possibly could have meant a McCain presidency.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
If the super delagates give it to Hillary, we'll probably have race riots.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 04:46:46 PM »
then i will be in the streets going after Muslims and blacks who support him my training will come in handy

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »
I disagree I think this came out just in time. He quite possibly has more dirt then Hilinazi. In a poll amoung Independents this week showed that McCain is leading by 8% amoung independents this is a change from only 2 weeks ago where Obama was leading by 10%
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MrMensa

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 02:05:33 AM »
  Maybe  the Wright stuff hit too early.  If this piece could have been held back until October, it would have had maximum effect.  Perhaps Brian Ross et al, thought it might be best to let this out, and give it 7 months to simmer down. 
  However regarding the primaries, the ideal time for this would have been a week before super Tuesday.  The MSM  knows what they're doing. 
   Another interesting thought I've  heard, is that Hillary is now motivated to help McCain,  because if Obama gets elected this year, it could be 2016 before she gets another chance.  This way, if McCain is elected, she has a chance in 2012.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 02:49:51 AM »
Well whatever Hilinazi does she will stick this out unitl June if not unitl Aug in Denver at the Democratic National Convention. Sean Hannity won't get off this and I have a feeling that he isn't the only one who will stay on this. CNN has been on top of this for weeks.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh