Author Topic: One thing I do not understand about Leftist Jews.. Don't know if I ever will  (Read 815 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
In the 1960's many Jews from the North like Schwerner and Goodman couldn't wait to run in to the South to march for so called civil rights for blacks in Alabama, in Mississippi etc.   And gave their lives for this.   But when Chaim ben Pesach was in jail and Rabbi Kahane was in jail as well, they didn't march for them or demonstrated on their behalf. Same as leftsts Jews in America and in Europe during WW2 they refused to make a loud noise of the atrocities taking place.

My question as a non Jew myself is, how can the same Jews that need to be heros for blacks in the south, Arabs in the Mid East can also be zeros when it comes to their own people and their own survival??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that one MW.  I wonder this myself all the time. >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
well, wolf, this here in lies the problem with our priorities.

We Jews love to help the downtrodden or what we might perceive as downtrodden since we were/are underdogs ourselves.  The intention is good, but it is not well thought out because sometimes we support those who are cruel and then we become cruel to the kind.

Now that everything is F-ed up in the world, we have to start from scratch again...what are our priorties as Jews?

1. We have to gather our masses and Jews need to unite.
2. Once we fix our own mess, then we'll help everybody else who asks for it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein