Author Topic: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!  (Read 15635 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: We need ideas for the first "Jews Against Obama" event!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »
For weeks before the event we will notify all the Russian Jewish newspapers and TV and Radio channels.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 04:13:45 PM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »
On the era of the internet why doesn't some people build several websites about Jews Against Obama, and even use MySpace and other large audience sites.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »
you can always write letters to Stephen Colbert some people did that for a writer and they put him on his show if they let Chaim on he can promote his show and website on national TV :D

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »
I was thinking before we start any meeting like this, we should test the waters for the Israeli day parade and get as many supporters to come hang out together...if few people show up, then we know we need to work on getting more participants into this movement. If we have a nice group to show up for the parade then we can pursue this idea further...

This is the best idea. Have a low key "test get together" at the parade.  The people who show become the main planners of the real event based on what happens at the test.

Offline Joy

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 11:02:44 PM »
 ??? If you are from NY, I can quarantee  you that here the midweast we will never hear about any protest. You know "perky" wouldn't even consider reporting it and besides she  has made a career out of bashing President Bush-Fox news might report on it.  You could ask blogs like the Canadian Sentinel (plenty of links to other pro-Israel blogs there) for help.  FYI a blog called the katyislamicassociation.net-NOT A MUSLIM-site has a story to tell.  Also, some "interesting" pictures on faithfreedom.org-ex-muslems who finally saw the light.

We need to boycotte sponsors of  MSM news programs and newspapers (like AFA did to Ford) to remind them that they are not the fourth branch of the government.  No NY Times for me, period.

Re: obama, has any one ever checked into what school books he was learning from and what were the religious texts teaching him when he was in the first 6 grades in that islamic school?  I know that they can lie for their religion and I think to "infidels", also.  Does rev. wright's "preaching" sound a lot like the "sermons" from his childhood

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »
??? If you are from NY, I can quarantee  you that here the midweast we will never hear about any protest. You know "perky" wouldn't even consider reporting it and besides she  has made a career out of bashing President Bush-Fox news might report on it.  You could ask blogs like the Canadian Sentinel (plenty of links to other pro-Israel blogs there) for help.  FYI a blog called the katyislamicassociation.net-NOT A MUSLIM-site has a story to tell.  Also, some "interesting" pictures on faithfreedom.org-ex-muslems who finally saw the light.

We need to boycotte sponsors of  MSM news programs and newspapers (like AFA did to Ford) to remind them that they are not the fourth branch of the government.  No NY Times for me, period.

Re: obama, has any one ever checked into what school books he was learning from and what were the religious texts teaching him when he was in the first 6 grades in that islamic school?  I know that they can lie for their religion and I think to "infidels", also.  Does rev. wright's "preaching" sound a lot like the "sermons" from his childhood

joy, how did you hear about JTF?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »
I say hold a press conference on Sunday so most of us could come and invite the Jewish Press.  They'll show up.  That's about it.  You can hire a bodyguard or two from the Yellowpages but they might be blacks though.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »
Do it at Lincoln Center.  That's where Chaim made his greatest impact.  Lincoln Center is a dramatic location, full of dramatic types.  We need to do something dramatic.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 02:39:44 AM »
Chaim, I think a good place to hold it would be outside of the FoxNews headquarters which I am pretty sure is located in Manhattan.  Although they are still part of the establishment, they have at least had the most level coverage against Obama I have seen on cable news, while CNN has practically become the Obama propaganda network.  If we could get a big enough turnout, perhaps we could get mentioned by a personality such as Sean Hannity.  G-d bless.

Ari  O0

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 09:44:22 AM »
Do it at Lincoln Center.  That's where Chaim made his greatest impact.  Lincoln Center is a dramatic location, full of dramatic types.  We need to do something dramatic.

That's a good call..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Your safety should be the utmost priority if it is a public event.

1. JTFer's need to comment in all Republican National Committee (RNC) videos launched by the GOP and tell them about "Jews Against Obama"

http://www.youtube.com/rnc

2. Calling various talk radio hosts:

http://www.gop.com/ActionCenter/CallTalkRadio/

3. Joining GOP's "Faith and Value" division by introducing JTF as a pro-life and pro-family organization:

http://faithandvalues.gop.com/GroupPage.aspx?

4. Working with Republican Jewish Coalition:

http://www.rjchq.org/

5. If we can get a hold of World Net Daily's Joseph Farah to interview you that would be great.

Let us all pray so that "Jews Against Obama" gets attention nationwide.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 12:27:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Your safety should be the utmost priority if it is a public event.

1. JTFer's need to comment in all Republican National Committee (RNC) videos launched by the GOP and tell them about "Jews Against Obama"

http://www.youtube.com/rnc

2. Calling various talk radio hosts:

http://www.gop.com/ActionCenter/CallTalkRadio/

3. Joining GOP's "Faith and Value" division by introducing JTF as a pro-life and pro-family organization:

http://faithandvalues.gop.com/GroupPage.aspx?

4. Working with Republican Jewish Coalition:

http://www.rjchq.org/

5. If we can get a hold of World Net Daily's Joseph Farah to interview you that would be great.

Let us all pray so that "Jews Against Obama" gets attention nationwide.

Excellent information!

If we could get our message on talk radio, that would be great. And I like the Joseph Farah idea.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
I think this is a good idea but I see several issues that we should addressed beforehand

1. Video is a necessity for any modern political movement. What provisions have been made to to video this event and put it into a useable format?

I am in Israel but in the short term I will do video editing for free

2. Who will be taking pictures of the event that we can use, preferably a profesional?

3. Will there be posters, and signs? Who has designed them, how many will be printed up?

4. If media shows up it is likely they will do interviews with supporters, what material has been prepared to prep the Jews against Obama members?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
I think this is a good idea but I see several issues that we should addressed beforehand

1. Video is a necessity for any modern political movement. What provisions have been made to to video this event and put it into a useable format?

I am in Israel but in the short term I will do video editing for free

2. Who will be taking pictures of the event that we can use, preferably a profesional?

3. Will there be posters, and signs? Who has designed them, how many will be printed up?

4. If media shows up it is likely they will do interviews with supporters, what material has been prepared to prep the Jews against Obama members?
Chaim just started to talk about this the other day. We are basically in the formulating ideas stage right now. I think it would be great to have some first class footage of the event to post after the fact.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »
Thanks Chaim and I hope and pray that the message gets out soon!

I think JTF should call this youtube user:

http://www.youtube.com/user/truthforamerica

He has a weekly radio show at http://blogtalkradio.com/truth4amer

on Mondays (1-646-716-9219)

[email protected]

There are more talk radio shows listed at the bottom of his website!

-Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »
Chaim I think you should try to get a big ad for jews against obama  as well as jtf.org in the jewish press announcing the event. It should prob be held in a place that would embarrass the dems.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »
What you have to do is expose something about Obama that the media doesn't know about him. Most of the media will turn a blind eye to it, but a news outlet like Fox News won't. My suggestion is to find out, who are the people that work in his Senate offices.  I read on another blog that there are several Nation of Islam members working in his offices. That's scary.  That's something that needs to be looked into. Also look into his voting record throughout his political career. See what catches your eye.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »
You mean something like this?

Found this yesterday.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »
Wow! Zvulun that's amazing stuff if it's true. I don't doubt the possibility; just could it be a Hitlery ploy? Just think the liberals will have killled tree birds with one stone. Not only is their candidate black and muslim but a homosexual as well.  :::D

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »
Wow! Zvulun that's amazing stuff if it's true. I don't doubt the possibility; just could it be a Hitlery ploy? Just think the liberals will have killled tree birds with one stone. Not only is their candidate black and muslim but a homosexual as well.  :::D

I don't know. It is strange how it came up so late and I don't understand what would be his motives, unless he was paid well. But it will be interesting to see what Obama's reaction will be to this episode.

newman

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
Jews could attent such an event in concentration camp fatigues with yellow stars on them to signify the bleak future for Jewery should the muSSlim obama take power.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2008, 05:12:42 PM »
You mean something like this?

Found this yesterday.

Something like that I don't think would work. It would be hard to prove anything the guy said. I'm talking about hard evidence for example photographs of Obama with his staff and then photos of some of those staff members with Louis Farrakhan. Perhaps see who supported Obama when he was running for the Senate, look at photos of his Senate race. Too bad there aren't any videos of him giving speeches when he was a street activist. That's the kind of stuff you have too look for.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 02:05:12 AM »
How did they get this "together4israel.org" huge event together and publicize it?  It seems word got around in very short notice for it.  Maybe we can find some positive methods to apply for getting word out about this event from their example.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 02:16:59 AM »
Spread the news that "O-bama" is about to address "De Joo-sh Camyuunitee" at such and such a place, date, and time...

Fo' reasons bein' dat' O-bama is going to "Reach Out" to De Jooz" in a "historic reconciliation".

At first, allow a sizeable crowd to gather, with everyone there "playing it straight", as if this is really a news-worthy event of historical proportions...

Then have Chaim show up doing his finest "Minstrel Show" shtick...black face, pink lips, orlon afro-wig, and walking on stilts...

Lots of "ooga-booga" & "click-language" talk, whilst "De Jooz", represented by JTF members, go ape in the audience over every misspoken syllable & rant; denouncing "the candidate" for "cannibalism", commonism, and for race-mixing!

Make sure the entire event is documented with video/audio for public release.

Actually, all joking aside, I think you're on to something.  What if we create a ficticious group based on "Black-and-Jewish Community Reconciliation," make a few pamphlets, maybe a small propaganda website encouraging Jewish and black unity, and then convince the Obama campaign to work together with us.  Then set up a largescale event like this only to have Chaim show up and for all the B&J'ers to reveal they were simply a front group for the JTF and then completely rain on Obama's parade and humiliate him in front of a live audience....  Something along these lines, couldn't this be a major coup?