Author Topic: is it me or is there a chaim stalker on this forum  (Read 5265 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: is it me or is there a chaim stalker on this forum
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 01:42:12 AM »
Yacov, can you trace zatzals ip address because of the death threat. We need to find out more info about him. We need to take death threats seriously, not roll over like the kike regime in Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 02:02:28 AM »
I don't like it one bit it is looking very well like a threat.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2008, 02:19:34 AM »
Yacov, can you trace zatzals ip address because of the death threat. We need to find out more info about him. We need to take death threats seriously, not roll over like the kike regime in Israel.

DWI is right...we need to figure out where this person came from and trace him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 02:45:59 AM »
Yes, it is troubling.  I only hope this guy gathered his facts from assumptions of listening to Chaim over the years rather than G-d forbid actually stalking him.  The good news is I do believe most loons make idle threats, and we can't give into them and live in fear anyway.   O0

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 03:19:00 AM »
  Never underestimate one's enemies.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 03:20:59 AM »
  Never underestimate one's enemies.

Exactly

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 04:03:47 AM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

He guessed wrong. That is not my usual bus route. I travel on that bus very rarely.

If his intention was to threaten, I have received many threats throughout my life and they have never deterred me. The only way someone could shut me up would be to literally murder me. Otherwise I will continue doing my best to spread the truth. And if someone does murder me, it will turn me into a martyr that will only make our movement even more popular. So let's not worry about this.

As far as his irrational criticism is concerned, I will respond to it on the program.

I thank our great members for their concern, but in my opinion, this is nothing to worry about.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 04:17:53 AM »
Yes, Chaim, this is what I thought would be your response.  Thank G-d for you and JTF.   O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 04:32:01 AM »
ehm....is that the actual route Chaim takes?  :o ???

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 04:53:29 AM »
Guys there are so many muslims in newyork nowdays do you think chaim should carry a handgun for precaution as for the stalker i can bet he is a muslim and he is frustated as we are exposing pisslam

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »
Chaim: I believe that you are an armchair Israeli and a Monday-morning quarterback.  When you take the bus on Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard going toward Fresh Meadows, you have virtually no chance that the person getting on after you will have a belt of several pounds of C4-Semtex Plastique surrounded by nails, sit next to the fuel tank and blow you to kingdom come; Israelis always have that trepidation.  It is easy to say, "Why don't they drive every stinking Muslim out"?; "Why don't they persecute, beat and if necessary, kill the Arabs until they beg to leave"?  Nevertheless, you don't have to live directly with the consequences; your seder, your pizzeria or your ice cream parlor on Union Turnpike or 108th Street in Forest Hills won't be blown up with you or your wife or child in it as a result of th  Draconian solutions you propose.
   If you read it carefully it's not a threat it seems like it's a 'piss now' type boy who is trying to say that Chaim does'nt live in Israel.Little does this boy know that Chaim would gladly go to Israel if this Govt 'yimach shemom'would allow him to emigrate  BTW  Semtex is just a brand name
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:20:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
ehm....is that the actual route Chaim takes?  :o ???

Definately isn't because he doesn't live in the part of Forest Hills where those bus routes were mentioned
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »
Chaim: I believe that you are an armchair Israeli and a Monday-morning quarterback.  When you take the bus on Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard going toward Fresh Meadows, you have virtually no chance that the person getting on after you will have a belt of several pounds of C4-Semtex Plastique surrounded by nails, sit next to the fuel tank and blow you to kingdom come; Israelis always have that trepidation.  It is easy to say, "Why don't they drive every stinking Muslim out"?; "Why don't they persecute, beat and if necessary, kill the Arabs until they beg to leave"?  Nevertheless, you don't have to live directly with the consequences; your seder, your pizzeria or your ice cream parlor on Union Turnpike or 108th Street in Forest Hills won't be blown up with you or your wife or child in it as a result of th  Draconian solutions you propose.
   If you read it carefully it's not a threat it seems like it's a 'piss now' type boy who is trying to say that Chaim does'nt live in Israel.Little does this boy know that Chaim would gladly go to Israel if this Govt 'yimach shemom'would allow him to emigratee  BTW  Semtex is just a brand name

he put up a new askjtf question for march 30th with the aim to segregate righteous gentiles from Jews.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 10:18:20 AM »
This guy is the usual typical wimpy little coward who talks a bunch of crap but will do nothing. Problem here is that some muzzie nut watching this site might believe this is Chaim's actual daily route and will think he is doing a service to the satanic allah by blowing himself up on a bus on Union Tpke and QB.
Of course if this horror ever happened and the investigation ever led back to this post the MSM would play it either as Chaim's fault or the fault of the islamophobic radicals here at JTF driving the peaceful muzzie to this.
While this is probably not actually a direct death threat against Chaim it is still very worrisome due to what it can lead to. Just to be safe this guy should dewfinetly be "looked into".
It also might be nothing more than just a comparative observation but kind of a strange post from someone who has only single digit posts on the forum. Not the best way to start off on a forum, by posting a questionable quasi death threat. Better to error on the side of caution, look into this guy.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »
This guy is the usual typical wimpy little coward who talks a bunch of crap but will do nothing. Problem here is that some muzzie nut watching this site might believe this is Chaim's actual daily route and will think he is doing a service to the satanic allah by blowing himself up on a bus on Union Tpke and QB.
Of course if this horror ever happened and the investigation ever led back to this post the MSM would play it either as Chaim's fault or the fault of the islamophobic radicals here at JTF driving the peaceful muzzie to this.
While this is probably not actually a direct death threat against Chaim it is still very worrisome due to what it can lead to. Just to be safe this guy should dewfinetly be "looked into".
It also might be nothing more than just a comparative observation but kind of a strange post from someone who has only single digit posts on the forum. Not the best way to start off on a forum, by posting a questionable quasi death threat. Better to error on the side of caution, look into this guy.

i can bet you it is Allen T

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 12:25:43 PM »
Take care my friend Chaim. Please do not be too nonchalant. Many people love you and depend on you. :(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
I agree, we all want Chaim to remain safe.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »
I'm very interested to see how Chaim will respond to this.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »
It is amazing how supportive the members of JTF are but we should not give those types of posts such undue attention.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »

I thank our great members for their concern, but in my opinion, this is nothing to worry about.

I agree with Chaim. I think the guy was just trying to say "You live in Queens so you don't know what you are talking about".  He picked some common streets to make it clear that Chaim lived in Queens and not Israel.  It would be similar to a random poster telling me that I only drive on Charles street through downtown Baltimore and thus do not know what the heck is going on in Jerusalem. There are many streets in Baltimore just like there are many in Queens and Long Island. It is not hard to name a random big one.