Author Topic: Israel mass producing electric cars (video)  (Read 2576 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
Re: Israel mass producing electric cars (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 09:13:03 PM »
sounds like a pretty damn bolshevik venture to me...

someone please put more money into saving Israel than electric cars - the only thing i like about it is if it works, we are sticking it to the arabs and their filthy oil money.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »
sounds like a pretty damn bolshevik venture to me...

someone please put more money into saving Israel than electric cars - the only thing i like about it is if it works, we are sticking it to the arabs and their filthy oil money.

It's not government funded, private venture.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »
Light onto the nations! O0

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:36:54 PM »
Teriffic! We need to take note!

BTW, what exactly is bolshevik about freeing yourself from terrorist energy resources? Please enlighten me.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 10:08:21 PM »
This is great news.  I've never heard of those electric filling stations.  If they end up working and they work relatively cheaply, there's no reason why electric cars can't eventually replace every gas guzzler out there. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »
This is great news.  I've never heard of those electric filling stations.  If they end up working and they work relatively cheaply, there's no reason why electric cars can't eventually replace every gas guzzler out there. 
It looks like a great car for around the town. It might even work for a person like myself if I was able to get a recharge during the day while I was at work. The big problem here in America is what type of power plants would we build to generate the additional power needed for all the cars. The most productive would be clean coal or atomic. Oil would still leave us beholden to the Arabs. Politics being what they are it would be years to get even a few additional plants up and running. Still and all Israel should be commended on taking the bull by the horns and starting up this great program.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »
Hope it works out.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 10:49:13 PM »
I agree that this needs to work out. I think the first priority needs to be throwing the muslims out and conquering land so jews can live in safety and comfort.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »
A more in depth video.
In Hebrew, with an english outline in the info.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qQ50AtBiLyI
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal