Author Topic: How many beers?  (Read 907 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How many beers?
« on: March 26, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »
Does it take you to get DRUNK.. where you have no idea what you are doing cause your brain is drowning....

And have you ever been that level of intoxication,  I don't mean buzzed I mean drunk
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: How many beers?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »
I don't like being drunk. I drink 1 to maximum 4 33cl beers of 9 % alcohol. More than that, and I become dangerous for muzzies. No point in fighting them, as nobody will help, and they immediately call 100 friends. Also right wing political speech under influence of alcohol is only possibble in Denmark. There right-wing opinions are the norm. There you get friends by saying you hate muslims.

Here it is seen as nazism...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »
it depends i dont drink but my cousin can drink 2 24 cases before getting a buzz O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 12:54:07 AM »
I don't know when I have beer I am usally having Wine and some shots with it. Also it is on a Friday night so I don't feel drunk I feel like I am resting on the 7th day of the week
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 12:34:02 AM »
Depends on the strength of the beer and what you mean by 'drunk'.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 01:18:07 AM »
Takes me a lot to get drunk, I generally just wait for everyone else to pass out so I can start drawing funny pictures on them while their sleeping like babies. I always win at drinking games as well and spin the beer bottle.