Author Topic: Henryk M. Broder showed the lazy welfare people how impudent they are  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Henryk M. Broder is a Jew, who live in Germany. He is an author an journalist.

His website is http://henryk-broder.com

He has the guts to tell this lazy people that they are shameless in an intelligent way.

He calculates a unhealthy fast food meal and compare it with a healthy self cooked meal  O0

The clip is in German, but you will understand it.

The best part is where he explain the welfare people ironically, that he has enough money left to buy for his dog a kickshaw.

A welfare receiver gets in Germany 3,76 Euro that is the equivalent of 6 Dollar every day for eating.

Watch the clip here: http://www.watchberlin.de/watchberlin/#watchberlin-content-8847-2-V

P.S.

I don't spend 6 Dollar a day for eating during the week. I am cooking for myself. I have learned a lot in kitchen from my mother. On Sunday and other holidays when I invite friends I spend more. The red wine and chicken, duck, goose or steaks  :P. But I work and it is only one day the week, except easter or christmas.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Henryk M. Broder showed the lazy welfare people how impudent they are
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »
Hah, danke fur das  O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Henryk M. Broder showed the lazy welfare people how impudent they are
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »
Yes welfare people in the U.S. arethe same way they eat garbage they are even to lazy to cook O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03