Author Topic: Found a theory  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Found a theory
« on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »
This is a theory by an ANONymous man, but i think he got it!

When Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone:
United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
The Palestinian Authority -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 12:23:56 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Found a theory
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 11:07:19 PM »
I do not think it is realistic to continue having freedom of religion in the Western World.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »
Very good.  But those percentages are outa date.  Many are much higher.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
I love freedom of religion.  America allows freedom of religion.  America should not allow evil to exist.  The founding fathers would not allow evil into America.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
I like the theory.  It is very logical. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »
The Constitution does not guarantee the right to practice Islam, because Islam is not a religion.

It is a Death / Murder Cult operating as a Global Crime Syndicate; sworn to wage eternal war until the entire population of the Earth is either dead or converted to Islam.

In this regard it is much the same as the Cult of Thugee once practiced in northeastern India, whose adherents murdered people as sacrifices to their goddess Kali, except that Thugee was not global in scope.

(As you might have surmised, the word thug entered the English language when the British came up against these death worshippers in the 1800's.)

It should be more than obvious by my comparison that Islam is not a religious faith, and thus must be considered a criminal conspiracy which must be eradicated if we are to keep our freedoms.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
  This theory is very logic and makes sense! Maybe the numbers are not very accurate, but I got the picture! And I'm very worried about it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 03:38:37 AM »
Muslam is an open and global Thuggary.  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 04:38:18 AM »
Great find, very realistic.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 05:46:46 AM »
These are very scary percentages.   >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »
This is not a theory. Sorry! This is not a mere theory. It is much more than the Practical itself.  ;)

Such a simple but analytical and excellent Theory, the writer must be given due recognition.

I am somewhat confused about the contemporary fate and possession of "Dar-es-Salaams". At this juncture I feel that the "Dar-es-Salaams" need to be evenly distributed between America, Russia, NATO and if they like to the Jews.  :-\

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »
This is not a theory. Sorry! This is not a mere theory. It is much more than the Practical itself.  ;)

Such a simple but analytical and excellent Theory, the writer must be given due recognition.

I am somewhat confused about the contemporary fate and possession of "Dar-es-Salaams". At this juncture I feel that the "Dar-es-Salaams" need to be evenly distributed between America, Russia, NATO and if they like to the Jews.  :-\

I like your "With regards"  :) ;) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 02:20:48 PM »

I like your "With regards"  :) ;) :)

Many Thanx!  :)

But the theory is really flawless like an accurately calibrated digital gauge in reverse order. I mean you punch in the digits and you get the exact dimension of the Muslamic problem.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »
Serbian Cetnik,

this is the whole truth.

Thank you!

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
All muSSlim Nazi countries are evil regardless of percentages

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 04:05:52 AM »
All muSSlim Nazi countries are evil regardless of percentages

Exactly, and an objective analysis before the crackdown is a must. O0