Author Topic: Chaos  (Read 1004 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Chaos
« on: March 30, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »
This video is in a response #1 to the fitna movie, and #2 I've been getting a bit of heat for not posting on JTF like I should. Well I wouldn't call it "Heat", just a good reminder. I thought that being a Christian, we had the power on making people feel guilty ! GOOD GRIEF ! ;D  Anyway here's the vid, and yes I'm a bum for not posting on JTF like I should. I have alot of things going on, via the web and personal issues etc, etc, etc. Always remember, a good muslim terrorist looks like thisAnd a good video looks like this, I plugged this site at the end. So stop making me feel guilty lol !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WnmK9neRmXY

If I'm banished from youtube, please send roses for my YT death bed :( Take care all,

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Chaos
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
Thanks and make sure to have backup files of all your movies they are great and if zootube deltes you account like they did to 3 of mine it would be a shame to loose all they great work you have done
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 10:40:29 PM »
Jeff, you have great materials and proof that shows Islam for what it really is.... the world will have to accept it sooner or later!
 How many more incidents of terrorism we'll have to endure before people get the message?!
  Thanks for all your hard work.  O0