Author Topic: March of the Titans - A History of the White Race  (Read 1047 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
March of the Titans - A History of the White Race
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »
An interesting history of the white race:
http://www.white-history.com/

A chapter on South Africa & Rhodesia:  Chapter 56 : The White Man's Burden-South Africa and Rhodesia
http://www.white-history.com/hwr56.htm

An interesting paragraph refers to early incidents of crime in South Africa. Very interesting considering the shocking crime epidemic in modern South Africa.

"The White settlers soon began complaining about stock thefts and petty crimes committed by the Hottentots and Bushmen: short and one-sided armed clashes then took place during which the Bushmen, who were never united, moved in large numbers north to what later became known as South West Africa, where their remnants have remained till modern times."

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:26:13 PM by arisesouthafrica »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: March of the Titans - A History of the White Race
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 05:00:07 PM »
Re:  "...http://www.white-history.com/

This "revisionist history" has long been offered on National Alliance, Aryan Nations, and many other neo-Nazi websites.

I have actually read about half of it several years ago.

This book presents the same version of history as adhered to by Adolph Hitler...which is that every meaningful event in the totality of history was committed by "pure white Aryans", while every meaningless and evil deed was committed by other inferior races.

Hate to "bust your bubble", so to speak, but this book is replete with historical lies, innuendo, and various and sundry historical anomalies.

It's goal is to show that "The Great White Race" actually did everything in history, and then builds chapters full of disprovable and/or totally untrue "evidence", along with some true facts, to assert its already arrived at conclusion.

Such literature is not history, but rather propaganda, written for a specific readership who want to believe that they are actually the superior race, aren't interested in the facts, and are gullible to the point of believing that "the real truth" has been "covered up" by the enemies of the "White Race", etc... (which inevitably is pointed out to be "THE JEW!).

Not that I'm attempting to take anything away from the obvious superiority of Western Civilization, but history is never as "simple" as this textbook for white supremacists would have you to believe.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
Please do not think that I would associate myself with "white supremacists", I simply posted the links here out of interest!
In fact even the section on South Africa, which I refer to, is not completely accurate!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »
arisesouthafrica:  "...Please do not think that I would associate myself with "white supremacists", I simply posted the links here out of interest!..."

I don't mean to infer an association, nor to cast aspersions on your character.

One can never be too careful when posting links, because sometimes they link to evil websites.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
Thank you MassuhDGoodName! Do you think I should rather remove the post?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
Re:  "...Do you think I should rather remove the post?..."

No.

I have long argued that all Jews should familiarize themselves with the ideology of Jew-haters, so leave it up for anyone interested in reading cleverly crafted propaganda.

In all seriousness, do Caucasians really need a book like that in order to realize that the entire world owes them a great debt?

It is true that everywhere in the world the white race travelled, he brought advanced civilization and knowledge.  I have personally heard peoples from the former British Empire tell me that they owe the English for leaving behind the Parliamentary System, laws, and courts of justice.  I even had an Israeli tell me "There haven't been men of that quality and calibre in Israel, since the British left!"  The same holds true for the Hawaiian Islands civilized by German missionaries, the German colonies of Afrika, and the French colonies.