Author Topic: Zimbabwe: Mugabe's First Revenge of 2008: 100 White Farms seized in 3 Days  (Read 847 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Zimbabwe: Mugabe's First Revenge of 2008: 100 White Farms seized in 3 Days
Wednesday 09-Apr-2008
by Jan Lamprecht

[These are the remaining 300 Farms out of the original 4,500. Mugabe tolerated these whites because these whites were actually supporters of his political party!! Mugabe ensured that White Farmers who actively supported the MDC lost their farms first.

That is how the original 4000+ farms were removed from the hands of the Whites. But now Mugabe is cracking down even on the "Loyal Whites".

This is most instructive. Why? Mugabe tends to spy a lot and perhaps he now knows that even the "Loyal Whites" were secretly excited about the MDC returning? It could be. These Whites are of course those, who like Winston Churchill said: "They feed the crocodile in the hope of being eaten last".

We should be harsh on them for secretly supporting Mugabe, but as is my policy, I always welcome Whites back into our fold, no matter what they did. So I feel we should support them. I have warned for years that Whites will see that these Black Racists will nail you eventually. And so it has been with these last ones.

I am waiting though for Mugabe to MURDER and beat Blacks senseless for this election victory they handed to the MDC! - Jan Lamprecht]

Captain Joseph Smith, an American journalist who fought in Rhodesia against Mugabe, had this to say in some private emails recently-

> Subject: A HUNDRED FARMS SEIZED IN THREE DAYS IN ZIMBABWE/No World
> Leader Asks Mugabe To Step Down
>
>> "That’s our family farm gone - the bastards," said Brian Hayes
>> yesterday.
>
> Dear All,
>
> About a hundred (100) farms have been seized by Robert Mugabe,
> Zimbabwe's President, in the past 72 hours.
>
> Mugabe, who lost the Parliament in the 29 March general election ,
> refuses to release the vote count for the Presidential race, TEN DAYS
> on!
>
> Robb Ellis, who met Mugabe and worked under him, calls the latest
> farm seizure binge by Mugabe is an old favorite "smoke and mirrors"
> trick to swing the spotlight OFF the election results.
>
> John Davey, former Special Branch, Rhodesia, feels Mugabe is just
> venting anger at whites. All of the above...?
>
> Remember that since 2000 Mugabe has seized more than 4000 prosperous
> farms and ruined the economy. Those farms are all fallow now.
>
> Curious that not one national leader or governing body-like say the
> UN-has demanded Mugabe step down.
>
> Obviously the quote from Brian, above, has really angered me.
>
> Joe/Columbus
> Portland, OR

Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)