Author Topic: How do I make a youtube video, can anyone please help?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How do I make a youtube video, can anyone please help?
« on: April 11, 2008, 04:02:25 AM »
Hello, I wish to make a video presentation for youtube, tho not by filming myself but piecing together a visual display.  Is there a way to do this?  Thank you.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Re: How do I make a youtube video, can anyone please help?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:09:33 AM »
a visual display of what? Pictures? videos? What type of computer do you have? You will probably need some editing software. Pinnacle is good for windows and imovie is okay for macs. I think windows has a free video editing software but i am a mac guy.

So you have your presentation finished in your editing system. you export it. If it is bigger than 100 megs use software to compress it. Then upload it to youtube. Good luck :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 04:17:26 AM »
Oh, yeah I mean pictures and text....  when you export it, does youtube have the information on the source of the data, ie can they track to my computer?  and can watchers of the video hack it and find me?

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 05:12:38 AM »
I think google has the IP of where you upload it from. Yes people can track it but it is really hard to get an exact address for an IP address. Also some meta data might exist giving sn # to your computer. I know that this exists on some programs like photoshop. I am not sure if it exist on consumer video editing technology.
If you want to be totally safe I would sign up for a new email account and a youtube account on a public computer. But if it is jihadis you are fearing I would not really worry. I don't think the have the technology to track you down based off of a youtube submission. But if it is the government you are trying to hide from I am sure they will find you no matter what you do. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 06:06:32 AM »
Just worried moslems will come after me.  perfectly legal... but very critical of arab nazis....

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 07:00:43 AM »
Then as long as your  youtube account and the email account you used to open the youtube account doesn't have your name you should be safe. You shouldn't let the Arab Nazi's intimidate you. Also I have found getting a fatwah is much harder then you imagine as long as you are not a public figure. Leave the link to your video in this thread I look forward to watching it.