Author Topic: Alicia Keys- Rap' Created by govt to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other  (Read 2343 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
She also said govt killed tupac although i have to say she is beautiful

The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: "'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."

Keys, 27, said she's read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead," according to an interview in the magazine's May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

Another of her theories: The bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Well, that proves that almost all of those rappers and R&B singers are conspiracy nuts.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes it is the fault of others, that the majority of blacks behave like apes in the dschungle ::).

50 % of all black woman in the USA have genital diseases inclusive Aids. (New York Times)

The only way to heal the soul is self-awareness.

It is so typical. They make up the most lunatic stories in order to protect themselve from it.

The bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Great leader  ::)

I think this one had done a better job:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 02:21:42 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
To bad it isn't true huh
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Seems the Rev. Wright turned over a rotten log and all kinds of slimey things are crawling out.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
What an ignorant schwartza!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The fact that whites listen to shvartza music considering the whitey and jew hating mentalities of these shvartzas is beyond me.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Alicia Keys is a retarded  female chimpanzee.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
If only white people and the government were this powerful.  Of course, if she believes this then it says alot more about a race of people so easily "controlled".   Well, now that she is exposed this, I expect gangsta rap to go away tomorrow.  I wonder if he she was part of the black community to shout Bill Cosby down when he railed against rap?  Also, I always thought that blacks created most music and whites just copied them?  Could this turn all that on its head?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Whats amazing about this, is that Alicia Keys is probably 3/4 non-black.   

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Alicia Keys is a retarded  female chimpanzee.

Aretarded female chimpanzee sounds better than this no-talent schvartze. Wouldn't be surprised if her "homeys' forced the record companies to sign this female biped.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Whats amazing about this, is that Alicia Keys is probably 3/4 non-black.   

Yes it is sick. In this twisted world everybody (a lot of caucasians too) wants to be like a chimpanzee. :D

There are a lot of decent role modells for the people today and in history, but they always choose their "great black leaders": ::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani