Author Topic: Foods that give you good and healthy sex life ( you and your partner of course)  (Read 2401 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Hmm....need to find almonds now!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Great, I love almonds. :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
great find!  if you are not married it is not so useful though!

I was always aware of oysters (I have heard about them, but they are not kosher - never had them of course). I hadn't heard of the rest.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Isn't that psychological?   For example, studies like to categorize chocolate as an aphrodesiac.  If people enjoy doing that after eating chocolate, maybe the reason they enjoy it more if because they think they're supposed to enjoy it more; thus, the perception that chocolate actually would make it more enjoyable, might only be psychological. 

newman

I second the oysters. The Sydney Rock Oyster (World's best) in particular. It was eating vast quantities of those that made me into the sexual tyrannosaurus I am today. ;)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Avocados might help.. vitamin E.

No doubt you all know how good avocados taste and how healthy they are, but bear in mind this suprising fact from wikipedia-

"There is documented evidence that animals such as cats, dogs, cattle, goats, rabbits, birds, fish and particularly, horses can be severely harmed or even killed when they consume the avocado leaves, bark, skin, or pit."

Of course, I would only ever eat the green stuff inside anyway.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Isn't that psychological?   For example, studies like to categorize chocolate as an aphrodesiac.  If people enjoy doing that after eating chocolate, maybe the reason they enjoy it more if because they think they're supposed to enjoy it more; thus, the perception that chocolate actually would make it more enjoyable, might only be psychological. 

I think it's somewhat psychological and somewhat based on studies.  If those ingredients don't work, then they just don't work.  They might work only if you're thinking about making it work.  (Pardon my rambling) ;D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I just noticed something very interesting..

Almonds, Garlic, Ginger,  Pumpkin seeds, Avocado

-That's most of that site's list and all are very alkaline foods-

Alkaline foods are very very important.. Many health websites are saying our diets should be 80% alkaline.  And most people nowadays have a largely acidic diet.

Almonds made it click in my mind.. Because I have to get them anyway.. I have been eating Cashew nuts (not for improved sex), but I discovered that cashew nuts - though very healthy - are somewhat acidic, like rice..  Healthy, but have alkaline stuff more.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 01:54:37 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
I heard spicy foods but at the same time thats why they are not allowed to be eaten at night because they cause wet dreams

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I would imagine that any healthy food promotes a good sex life. Anything that is artery-clogging (i.e. trans fats) would damage your sexual performance. Medical science has found that impotence is an excellent predictor of heart disease.