Author Topic: Bill Maher Insults Pope  (Read 3392 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bill Maher Insults Pope
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »
Maher is an idiot. What it makes it worse is, that he is telling everybody: Look I am a Jew.

The problem is that this pedophile-issue can backfire. This is concerning not only Catholics, but all religious people who reject evil behaviour.

They (leftists) say usually: Oh this guy is saying don't do this and that - he can't be singlehearted.

I saw on Zootube hatevideos against Rabbis using this issue. They tried to do this with our good Chaim too. They maked up a story, that he attacked a young girl in Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
His father is Irish he wasn't raised catholic I'm pretty sure he said both parents were atheists.He resembles a dinosaur
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »
That piece of EXCREMENT should be shot that fitly Animal

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »
Bill Mahar: Hates Christians, loves terrorists.  I can't wait until righteous Gentiles take over this country and try him for treason.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »
Bill Mahar: Hates Christians, loves terrorists.  I can't wait until righteous Gentiles take over this country and try him for treason.

I would love to be the executioner

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 05:06:24 PM »

Bill, and Rosie O'donnel would be the first ones rounded up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 06:42:45 PM »
He's always turned my stomach.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
He's an example of a Slime Sucking Pig, embracing everything under the sun Except the Real Righteous People and Causes...  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
His Holyness just made his trip to the United States.  I wish he would kick his Pontif foot up Bill Maher's arse
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »
He's arrogant and I never found him particularly funny.

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 08:09:22 PM »
He started off as a comedian on Politically Incorrect on Comedy Central.  He got famous and they moved his show to ABC. THEN he all of the sudden became a know-it-all political commentator.  No education, no training, just a loud mouth.  In the end he is still just a comedian..albiet an angry sad pathetic one.  Jon Stewart went down the same path.  People started watching him and laughing, but then started clapping and all of the sudden, Jon, like Bill Maher, believed he was enlightened and that he was all of the sudden politically astute. Nope another comedian, that's all.  Although Jon is no where near as outrageously stupid as Bill Maher.   Funny,,,that neither have ever had a government job on any level, never served in the military, never done anything but "pretend", yet they believe they are somehow qualified to cricize EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 02:00:18 AM »
The liberal media doesn't care because Maher is an ultra-liberal.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 02:49:53 AM »
Ever taken a good look at him without throwing up?  Pardon my language but he looks like he has a penis on his face instead of a nose.  What an ugly piece of garbage.  And his stupid show has nothing but the most outragous leftists and so called journalists that are all under affirmative action or queer.   And he still locked in the Hippie years.   Maybe he drank his bong water with funky koolaid back in 1968.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 03:13:51 AM »
Wow, I'm sorry to hear this MW, I know you're a proud Catholic.
maher insults ANY religion and sees us religious people (Jews, Christians etc) with contempt, as if his atheist and depraved-sexual ways are better than our modest and religious (and more rewarding ways).

Yes that is true he won't have religous Calthlic on but he will defend Islam by having a so called Moderate on. He has a regular on the show she is Canaidan and Gay. I'm sure the Islamic Community loves that dyke
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 05:33:53 AM »
Wow, I'm sorry to hear this MW, I know you're a proud Catholic.
maher insults ANY religion and sees us religious people (Jews, Christians etc) with contempt, as if his atheist and depraved-sexual ways are better than our modest and religious (and more rewarding ways).

Yes that is true he won't have religous Calthlic on but he will defend Islam by having a so called Moderate on. He has a regular on the show she is Canaidan and Gay. I'm sure the Islamic Community loves that dyke

But shes much ore conservative then him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »
The bit about catholics and the pope could put him in hot water I agree.  But common, he is pretty funny, and he is pro-Israel. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
The bit about catholics and the pope could put him in hot water I agree.  But common, he is pretty funny, and he is pro-Israel. 

Pro Israel?  He is outragously the most self hating piece of dirt you can find.  He over and over again defends Muslim beasts that want to destroy Israel and the U.S.

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »

Pro Israel?  He is outragously the most self hating piece of dirt you can find.  He over and over again defends Muslim beasts that want to destroy Israel and the U.S.

He might be against the war in Iraq, but he supports Israel and the overall war on terror (which is pretty much war on Islamic extremism) 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »
All of Islam is extreme.. and he is the most leftist you can find.  When a leftist is oppose to the war it is not to protect Americans against Muslims.   It is that they don't want to do anything.

He claimed to be a Ron Paul Hero

Bill Maher's comments ont he most leftist website Salon.Com

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/10/12/flag_pins/

I hope he drops dead