Author Topic: kahane.org - Who was Ken Sidman? (80's)  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
kahane.org - Who was Ken Sidman? (80's)
« on: April 15, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
I don't recall Chaim speaking of this guy ??? Do any of you have information about his role in the movement?

-----
Yekutiel said:

Re: CBP: JDL led by "amateurs" from 1971-1984
« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:39:48 PM »
Let us try and put things in perspective. 1- If Chaim had a vibrant JDL in 1987 that is wonderful. I have not heard of this, but then I was in Israel. While I worked closely with the Rav, the subject of JDL did not come up after 1984- 1985 or so.

At that time, the Rabbi did discuss with me the lack of leadership in the US and we did discuss some common names of people we knew as far as who could accept the mantle of leadership in the states. Three names were discussed and Chaim was not one of them. I also remember the severe distress when Ken Sidman head of Kach passed away, also in the 80s and the Rav was truly in mourning and he felt we had lost a very key leader in the states. In truth, we did not discuss American JDL issues other then a few rare occassions. We focused on Kach operations, the Kach youth group and training camps, the yeshiva, the state of Judea and the various programs, projects in Israel...

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 05:36:20 PM by Archie »

Offline TorahTruth

• New JTFer
Re: kahane.org - Who was Ken Sidman? (80's)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
Any relationt to Fern?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »
Not one thing said on the splinter group forum turned  brothel is true. They just have one goal in life and thats to lie about chaim. That is why "yekutiel" is too bored to go on his "forum."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TorahTruth

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 07:13:14 PM »
Not one thing said on the splinter group forum turned  brothel is true. They just have one goal in life and thats to lie about chaim. That is why "yekutiel" is too bored to go on his "forum."
Ok, u going to turn every thread into a kahane.org bashing, Yekutiel name calling thread, even when it has nothing to do with the topic?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
Yes I will. I do not like him at all because he distorts Chaims role and actions. Thank g-d not many people listen to him because he has been exposed as a fraud. Chaim Ben pesach has been attacked for years on your brothel so I have more than adequate right to expose your big pappa.
I am urinating on a Koran.