Author Topic: A Very Funny Story  (Read 994 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
A Very Funny Story
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »
When I was in grade 11, my French teacher, Mrs. Miller, had us write sentences in Le Conditionnel Antérieur.  My sentence was "Si j’avais su que je nettoierais la maison, j’aurais employé un domestique."  Translated to English, it means "If I had known that I would be cleaning the house, I would have hired a maid."  Then I whispered to Kevin, "no foreigners".  He immediately called me a racist.  I then said "I'm a racist for not hiring foreigners, eh? ::)"  So, by that logic, that makes the vast majority of locally-owned businesses "racist" for not hiring foreigners.  He then just calls me racist.  I mean he keeps saying it, but he's not explaining it.  Last I checked, foreigner meant "not from here".  That would make Ontarians, Americans, and Winnipeggers foreign.  I tell him, "why are you so quick to bring up the race card.  I think that makes you the racist, not me"  He then shut his ignorant trap.  Of course, this was 15 or so years ago, and if I want to run for public office, I hope no one videotaped it.  Actually, go ahead, tape it.  One of my main goals in life is to cause a stir.  Like Tom Lukiwski, who spoke against the homosexual f***ots with dirt on their fingernails that transmit diseases.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: A Very Funny Story
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:25:24 PM »
No Foreigners, and especially no illegal immigrants!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Very Funny Story
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 12:07:04 AM »
We in America feel guilt because our ancestors were immegrants.BUT THEY WERE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK, I cant spell but you get it!
I can tell you the ship my family came over on not the can of beans they ate when they illegally entered this once Great Nation!