Author Topic: The US State department is no friend to Israel  (Read 3160 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The US State department is no friend to Israel
« on: January 06, 2007, 10:15:32 PM »
http://www.hirhome.com/israel/state_plo.htm The US State department covered up the murder of US diplomats by the PLO....
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The US State department is no friend to Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 10:29:14 PM »
KL good post.  The book by Yosef Bodansky "The High Cost of Peace" is a fabulous book which takes place during the Clinton Administration which displays the pressure, deceit, lies, corruption and murder behind the scenes between England, EU, ME, Russia but especially America towards Israel to committ National suicide.  Here is another good article from the same source as yours.  I do hope all enjoy.....or not try not to get sick...

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/ihrally.htm

PS: Whenever I see important news, lectures, interviews and/or documentaries I send them to many of my largely benighted Members of Parliament and too the Prime Minister....  An idea for any interested in doing like-wise
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:33:03 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »
Why are so schocked. The US state department is no friend to the United States either.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »
Why are so schocked. The US state department is no friend to the United States either.
I agree with you emphatically.  As I understand it the CIA is also at odds with the State Department and the Government as well...  CIA hasn't been friendly to Israel, from what I have read either...  but I'm very open for comments...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.