Author Topic: Clinton Advisor: Indianans "excrement", "Worthless White schvartzas"  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage

If white people do not wake up and realize that both Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton hate them and want to destroy them then they get what they deserve!

Here is the clip unedited the original link was made private, but hopefully this stays up!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:07:42 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
THERE CRAZY :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Genuinely frightening stuff ...... Remember, they said this knowing that a camera was right there.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
I just tried to watch the video a 2nd time and this is the message I got:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

The wheels of corruption move fast?

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
same here...could someone who has viewed it please tell us what is being said in it.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
As best I can describe it:  It's a unpolished video (but genuine, near as I can tell) of the 1992 Clinton campaign room, with Carville and Stephanopolous (sp?) looking over polling data.  Both note that Clinton has a narrow lead in Indiana (usually a solidly red state).  Mikey Kantor (now Hillary's campaign manager) is pleased also, and goes on to exclaim (remember, this is ON CAMERA):  "Those people are [censored] ..... worthless white [censored]."

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
A note about the auto-editor on this board:  Kantor does not say 'excrement', nor does he say 'schvartze'.

How in God's name does a video like that stay hidden for 16 years?

A sudden thought just came into my head:  The former head of the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton years is from Indiana (some schmuck named Joe Andrew), and he just endorsed Obama.  I wonder if he was sitting on this video?.....

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer

At 4:40 the Clinton advisor says "those people are sh*t" the "white [censored]*rs" part is eliminated.
He claims that the other clip was doctored, but others say this clip from the officially released documentary had the "white [censored]*rs" comment edited out.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer

Here is the clip unedited!!!