Author Topic: Osama Engages In Taqiyya In Speech To Jewish Voters  (Read 829 times)

admin

Osama Engages In Taqiyya In Speech To Jewish Voters
« on: May 23, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »
The article left out that Barack is the Arabic version of the Hebrew name Baruch and both mean blessed although his name SHOULD mean curse.

Obama in Florida: Call Me Baruch

(IsraelNN.com) Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama has embarked on an intense effort to prove to Jewish voters that he is strong on backing Israel and said at a Florida synagogue Thursday that they can call him "Baruch," a play on his first name. His middle name is Hussein. Trying to clinch the Democratic nomination, he promised "an unshakable commitment to Israel's security."

Sen. Obama reiterated his opposition to negotiating with the Hamas terrorist faction while explaining that talking with Iran would be in Israel's best interests. Demanding concessions from Iran in exchange for offers of economic aid would give America "the moral high ground," he reasoned.

The Illinois senator pleaded with the Jewish audience, "Don't judge me because I've got a funny name. Don't judge me because I'm African-American and people are concerned about memories of the past." He said he wants to improve relations between blacks and Jews.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Osama Engages In Taqiyya In Speech To Jewish Voters
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »
He could improve relations between blacks and Jews if he went back to Kenya and stayed there. :::D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Osama Engages In Taqiyya In Speech To Jewish Voters
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »
Someone asked Obama about his relationship with the arab professor--who is a big supporter of the PLO--at Columbia University.  He gave a rude response and basically told the questioner that he had no right to question Obama's relationships with people.