Author Topic: Iranians would support airstrikes  (Read 1116 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iranians would support airstrikes
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 05:38:06 PM »
NewsMax.com is about as disreputable a source as one can find, if you are searching for actual facts and real journalism.

It functions as an arm of the GOP/Bush/Rove/Cheney propaganda machine.

Simply access its archives prior to "Operation Shock & Awe", where you find sensationalist jingoistic "beating the drums of War"...full of "positive proof" that WMD are in Iraq, not to mention "word from those inside Iraq that our invasion would be welcome, and the people will shower us with rose petals".

I'm serious.....go back & see if what I say isn't so.

p.s.--which people of sound mind, welcome a foreign power bombing their country with unleashed high-tech weaponry, or even old fashioned bombs?
If you recall, while "Operation Shock & Awe" was in progress, our American newsmedia talking heads were commenting on the sheer awesome display of our ongoing bombing by saying things like "...now, while this looks like we're destroying the city, we're actually not...because our computerized missiles and shells are sparing all the people and civilians, even while homing in on select targets only in these neighborhoods....it's for all intent a "bloodless invasion"!...blah blah blah....lies all.
Now, five years later, tell me NewsMax.com reports "from inside Iraq" sent to Cheney & Bush begging us to bomb and assuring us the citizenry would welcome us with showers of rose petals....? !

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 11:10:45 PM »

p.s.--which people of sound mind, welcome a foreign power bombing their country with unleashed high-tech weaponry, or even old fashioned bombs?

Iranians who hate the current regime enough to have their whole country in ruins to have a new one.

Do you think Jews in Nazi Germany would rather have Nazi Germany bombed, or just leave them to do whatever they want?

I know these are two completely different situations... just food for thought...
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »
Re:  "...Do you think Jews in Nazi Germany would rather have Nazi Germany bombed, or just leave them to do whatever they want?
I know these are two completely different situations... just food for thought..."

I'll complicate the equation even further:

Do you think good patriotic Israeli Jews would rather have a NATO strike force bomb the Knesset and Jerusalem if it would guarantee the end of the traitorous regime of the Kadima/Likud oligarchs?

Before answering, you must accept the fact that "collateral damage" would be extensive and widespread, as most IDF & Israeli Air bases would have to be "taken out" to prevent them from carrying out Olmert's orders to strike back.  Most likely the event would grow quickly out of control, with NATO forced to "take out" every Israeli major city, all power and water sources, etc...

But this would remove Olmert, Netanyahu, Yossi Beilin, all the MK traitors, forever.

And without such means, there is no other way to remove that government, because it is corrupt from the President down to the lowest Party hacks in every political party in Israel.  And there is no Constitution in Israel governing the country, allowing personal firearm ownership, freedom of thought, freedom of speech, etc.. like we have here in America.

So...would you be willing to allow it as the ONLY possible way to remove Olmert & scum?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 11:36:27 PM »
Re:  "...Do you think Jews in Nazi Germany would rather have Nazi Germany bombed, or just leave them to do whatever they want?
I know these are two completely different situations... just food for thought..."

I'll complicate the equation even further:

Do you think good patriotic Israeli Jews would rather have a NATO strike force bomb the Knesset and Jerusalem if it would guarantee the end of the traitorous regime of the Kadima/Likud oligarchs?

Before answering, you must accept the fact that "collateral damage" would be extensive and widespread, as most IDF & Israeli Air bases would have to be "taken out" to prevent them from carrying out Olmert's orders to strike back.  Most likely the event would grow quickly out of control, with NATO forced to "take out" every Israeli major city, all power and water sources, etc...

But this would remove Olmert, Netanyahu, Yossi Beilin, all the MK traitors, forever.

And without such means, there is no other way to remove that government, because it is corrupt from the President down to the lowest Party hacks in every political party in Israel.  And there is no Constitution in Israel governing the country, allowing personal firearm ownership, freedom of thought, freedom of speech, etc.. like we have here in America.

So...would you be willing to allow it as the ONLY possible way to remove Olmert & scum?

I'd have to think very long and hard about this one...
so for now... all I can say is.. that is an AMAZING analogy!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal