Author Topic: The Thai Croc Farm th Largest in the World, Yes I fed these Bad Boys  (Read 1024 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4c1kGp41pcg

Raw chicken and yea you got to be careful throwing food to them cause them teeth are nasty.  Also was able to dangle raw chicken meat from a fishing line.  Looks like this guy done the same thing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've heard it's not humane how crocodilians are slaughtered. Are they used for food and leather from that farm?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Oh no, this farm is a sanctuary to keep em away from pochers.  They also have wild bengal tigers in that farm to keep them away from the hunters.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh no, this farm is a sanctuary to keep em away from pochers.  They also have wild bengal tigers in that farm to keep them away from the hunters.

I would love to go there and feed them then. I love reptiles. :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
LOL just watch your limbs

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
LOL just watch your limbs

I want to feed them, but not be fed to them.  ;D