Author Topic: REVISION - Final Meeting Place For Israel Day Concert On June 1  (Read 1724 times)

admin

Lisa has edited my original post to record the change of meeting place.

I am on the phone with Yacov right now.  And we have agreed to change the meeting location, since Fifth Avenue at 69th Street will be completely mobbed.  Therefore, the new meeting location will be as follows:

Sicaffe Coffee Bar
964 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Between 70th and 71st Streets on Lexington Avenue

The meeting time will be 2:00 p.m.

For those in Manhattan, take the uptown #6 train to 68th Street.  For those of you coming into the city from Penn Station, or The Port Authority Bus Terminal, take the Uptown E train to 53rd and Lexington, which is the last stop before the trains heads into Queens.  From there, switch to the uptown #6 train and get off at 68th Street. 

We will be meeting outside Sicaffe.  And Yacov will be wearing his gray Arutz Sheva t-shirt which has yellow letters on it.  I think this will be the easiest way to go.

I look forward to seeing you all there. 

Here is the information about the concert.

Date: Sunday, June 1, 2008 Time: 2:30-6:30 PM Cost: Free
Location: Central Park SummerStage is located at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park. Enter the park at 69th Street and 5th Avenue on the east side or at 72nd Street and Central Park West on the west side.
Artists include: Piamenta Band , Yood, Shlomo Haviv, Chaim Kiss, Shloimy Bluth, Simply Tsfat, Yechiel Lichtiger, Jerry Markovitz, Hamakor, Yaakov Chesed, Shlomo Aharoni
Special Appearance by: Assemblyman Dov Hikind, Speaker Sheldon Silver, Congressman Anthony Weiner, Z.O.A. Pres. Morton Klein, Jerusalem Reclamation Project-Daniel Luria, NCYI Pres. Shlomo Mostofsky, NYC Councilman David Weprin
Emcee: Nachum Segal

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:57:37 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Re: REVISION - Final Meeting Place For Israel Day Concert On June 1
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
OK, I'll be there, even though the word 'final' sounds kind of like 'final resting place.'  What kind of literature is available to be handed out?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »
I am not that interested in going to the parade. I might only stay for the jtf meeting. I have lots of stuff to do and I am not really interested in hearing the singing and stuff. I will see what happens when I get there. I am deff gonna be there for the jtf get together though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »
OK, I'll be there, even though the word 'final' sounds kind of like 'final resting place.'  What kind of literature is available to be handed out?

You can print things off of http://www.jtf.org and I will ask Lisa to have Shlomo design some flyers that she will print out from her work laser printer.

i have lazer printer at my digital photography class and i have printed out over 200 copies for previous lectures that took place for Rabbi Yossi Mizrachi, so if you need me i will do it and if for some strange reason which i doubt, i wont make it, one of the three Jews from Brooklyn will and i will give them the fliers.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »
I'll make it.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »
i have lazer printer at my digital photography class and i have printed out over 200 copies for previous lectures that took place for Rabbi Yossi Mizrachi, so if you need me i will do it and if for some strange reason which i doubt, i wont make it, one of the three Jews from Brooklyn will and i will give them the fliers.

It sounds like a plan is shaping up.  I just hope more JTF people show up.  Also, 200 fliers is a low number for all the people who will be there.  To save on toner, you might want to take a copy to a copy shop that let's you do self service for 5 cents a page.  Some copy shops will go even lower if you do a lot and give them a few days to complete the job.  At least, that's how it is around my neighborhood in Manhattan.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »
I hope it all works out. Shame I can't be there.  :-[

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »
I want to meet Chaim.  Will Chaim be there?????????

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 10:53:25 PM »
It looks like I will only come to the meeting spot at the coffee place. I wont be able to go to the concert unless the meeting I have for some important thing for school is cancelled. I want to meet all my fellow jtfers so I hope most people come to our designated meeting spot in addition to the concert.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 03:50:50 AM »
i definately plan on being at the coffee place..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein