Author Topic: Honda's new ad  (Read 3132 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Honda's new ad
« on: May 26, 2008, 06:06:09 PM »
Honda's newest ad:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Honda's new ad
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
It disturbs me a bit on the one hand because simply repeating the message of that guy and giving him airtime might inspire some of the Muzzies watching the commercial to follow his instructions, but at least Honda has the guts to call him a terrorist openly! That part is very encouraging. Also it promotes energy indepedence!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:08:38 PM »
I like that ad.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »
Lekker ad.  Very creative.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
That is a fine ad!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »
lekker-- tasty!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »
It disturbs me a bit on the one hand because simply repeating the message of that guy and giving him airtime might inspire some of the Muzzies watching the commercial to follow his instructions, but at least Honda has the guts to call him a terrorist openly! That part is very encouraging. Also it promotes energy indepedence!

It made me CRY. BUT, that took GUTTS. And, it mentioned NOTHING about 'islam' I dont think it did. What I saw though is 1,000 times WORSE than Hitler. It is like hundreds of thousands of Esau's. VERY DISTURBING. BUT, gutsy.. these filthy 'humans' WHY have they NOT been UTTERLY STOPPED? I DONT GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
I doubt this is really a honda ad. I thin someone on youtube just edited the honda logo in there. Do you really think Honda would actually do something righteous and give the muslims a slap in the face, I dont. How come I have never seen this ad on tv.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »
I doubt this is really a honda ad.

That's what I thought too. But it could be real.
There is a type of markting that uses cheap extreme ads that are not made for tv. Those get distributed by the users themselves.

It's like short jtf-promotion videos.
It would probably be a good Idiot to make really small jtf videos that use far off politically incorrect humor.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »
I doubt this is really a honda ad. I thin someone on youtube just edited the honda logo in there. Do you really think Honda would actually do something righteous and give the muslims a slap in the face, I dont. How come I have never seen this ad on tv.
I go along with you! It has to be doctored. Not a car company in the world would produce an ad like that. Companies are so PC today that they would never in their wildest dreams attack an entire demographic like that. If Honda were to see that YouTube they more than likely would go after whoever made it in a big way.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »
For example a short obama speech taken out of context.
Then a cut to something with different context that make him appear funny.
Such clips don't need to be tasteful.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
I go along with you! It has to be doctored. Not a car company in the world would produce an ad like that. Companies are so PC today that they would never in their wildest dreams attack an entire demographic like that. If Honda were to see that YouTube they more than likely would go after whoever made it in a big way.

I will tell you this much, if a car company actually did make an anti muzzy film, I would buy their products in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, this as was just made by some kid on youtube who wanted to make it extra catchy and threw the honda logo in. I think he had good intentions though cause it was suggesting we become energy independent and use less oil.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »

I will tell you this much, if a car company actually did make an anti muzzy film, I would buy their products in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, this as was just made by some kid on youtube who wanted to make it extra catchy and threw the honda logo in. I think he had good intentions though cause it was suggesting we become energy independent and use less oil.

I don't think this. I know it. Honda would be under so much attack if they made a video like this. They Japanese don't care much about the Muslim/World conflict quite yet. They care more about the oil because it is needed for them to sell cars. I remember watching a summit where every nation spoke about the Israel/So-Called-Pale$tine conflict. Japan and China sent representatives who just gave the same speech that most nations gave, except they were short and didn't express their nations specific positions in any way.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 08:38:07 AM »
WOW, this is truly a powerful message... way to go Honda!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
 O0 O0 O0  Very good ad!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 06:18:56 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!
Why dont they show it in TV ???
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »
The onscreen credit says McCann Erickson, which is a giant multinational advertising agency.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
I just found this one:

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 04:40:41 AM »
  Perfect!!!! O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »
If this is for real I would volunteer my time to go around telling everyone to buy a Honda.
If this were true the muslims would be in another one of their idiotic uproars.
I am very skeptical that it is for real but if so, GREAT!
I have not seen this on TV yet either, that could also be because of the cowardly networks.
I believe Japan just recently had a muslim problem also. A villian in a cartoon was browsing a quran while figuring out ways to kill the hero. Of course the complaints followed.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.