Author Topic: That's it I have been permenently banned.  (Read 4121 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: That's it I have been permenently banned.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 12:15:46 PM »
... and the communists IMO have problems to use their brains correctly.

I should probably say "in his opinion":
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=21328.0

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »
Yes, it is weird. But it true.
What really astonishes me, is that this is the case in the whole western world as far as I know.
I guess it is because the Muslims are poor in those countries and the communists IMO have problems to use their brains correctly.

Communists tend to sympathize with anyone they view as oppressed, unless the opressed people are being oppressed by a communist regime, then they hypocritically ignore it, or openly support it, denying the fact it's oppression.

I've noticed many communists for instance are actually anti-Tibetan independance; the only reason I could ponder this is because Tibetan independance would mean them being independant from a communist regime. But, only adding to the confusion, the Dalai Lama has expressed Marxist views...so I really don't know about that.

They are also of course vehemently opposed to nationalism, so they'd be opposed to Zionism, even though neither party in the middle eastern conflict is communistic. For the Muslims it's all religious for the Zionists it's nationalism and religious (sometimes more to the former only as there are secular and cultural Zionists; and, of course, people who simply support their country).

In truth, this weird Muslim-Communist alliance is a temporary one at best. Much like the Nazi-Japanese alliance in World War II, in the event they were to win the war, they'd eventually fight each other.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:43:04 PM by Kacen »

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »
Communists tend to sympathize with anyone they view as oppressed, ...

We have a Communist in Germany who defended Islam. Then an Imam gave him a Qu'ran. The Communist read it and came to the conclusion that the Islamcritics were right and that actually the critics were the real oppressed movement while the islamic Ideology is oppressive in nature.

The problem is that so many Punks don't read and will therefore never know what evil stuff they are protecting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »

We have a Communist in Germany who defended Islam. Then an Imam gave him a Qu'ran. The Communist read it and came to the conclusion that the Islamcritics were right and that actually the critics were the real oppressed movement while the islamic Ideology is oppressive in nature.

The problem is that so many Punks don't read and will therefore never know what evil stuff they are protecting.

Communists hate white people. They generally support every nonwhite group invading white nations.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 01:35:33 AM »

Communists hate white people. They generally support every nonwhite group invading white nations.

That seems to be the case with Western and third world communists.

Correct, third world anti-semites as well  >:(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »

so he kind of went from an islamcretin to an islamcritic.

I would prefer to say islamo-cretin, and islam-critic though.

I haven't seen islam written iSLAM much on the forum..Though maybe the forum is where I heard it first.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 03:23:56 AM »
Your account has been permanently disabled.
From zootube...

I need your help, please tell me if there are other websites where I can post?
Metacafe is crap, it takes weeks for them to approve a video.

How about FLIX?
Can somebody help me with translation?

Any other proposals?
LL is still there and YOUCANRANT too but they are not enough.

I prepared a guide for uploading to flix for you and other JTFers:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=21388.0