Author Topic: Obama and veteran lie?  (Read 873 times)

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
Obama and veteran lie?
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:39:05 AM »
Obama as you guys already know made up a total lie to get votes. Now he change his story and that seemed to be a lie because his great uncle which is supposed to be Charles W Payne, was in the navy not the army... now they are claiming it was Charles Thomas Payne is his name and the family trees are wrong. The 89th infantry website, which I believe is ran by a senile old man it seems, is lying about it.

Now records are not found of a C. T. Payne which the 89th infantry site seems to have.

http://books.google.com/books?ei=Wsg-SJT0LZu4sgOi1qDUCw&id=Zz4vAAAAMAAJ&dq=%2289th+Infantry+Division%22+payne&q=%22T.++Payne%22&pgis=1#search

Anyways, I don't, but there is also a Charles T Payne enlistment record, but that is for the navy too, but none for the Army, which there is none.

Also, I before thought about posting here, that the 89th infantry probably has something like records being destroyed in a fire and if I had, I would of been right. In 1973 a building with their records caught on fire and burned down.

Anyways, I was posting this just to get maybe some more people looking into it and what a better place then a forum with Jews to demand that he prove his story.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 02:42:16 AM by GodGunsAndGlory »