Author Topic: 61 YR OLD TEACHER GETS BEATEN BY 2 BLACK ROTTON STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4391 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Pristax, Do you have some kind of mental condition or are you just stupid. Read the color of crime and the latest FBI reports on your 'black brutas'. What are the odds of you getting your neck sliced by a white as opposed to a primitive that is predisposed genetically to commit crime. By the way, how did you sneak into my country. Wasn't your hellhole good for you?

Offline pristax

• New JTFer
@Americanhero: They have no more rights, but the same

@fjack: read some sociology reports, the poorer the people the more crimes they commit and in America procentually more blacks than whites are poor, there you have the reason.
Oh, and YOUR country? if you're so proud of it, you should be also proud of the right of free speach, thank you

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Sociology is complete nonesense. The students that cannot pass any hard sciences such as math, engineering and the other sciences are taking degrees in sociology and teaching. These are 'give away' degrees to affrimative action morons to ease white guilt. When you say the everyone that is poor commits crime is stupid and laughable. The vast amount of poor people in this country are white, just by the numbers. Compare the crime rates between poor whites and blacks in general. Look at all the rapes, murders and other atrocities commited by rich black gladiators, basketball and football players. How about the crime rate of super rich rappers, Was OJ poor? I believe in free speech and saying anything you want. Just keep to the facts. I do enjoy black history month when are deluged with black myths and other lies. I am assuming that you live in a neighborhood when there are a large amount of ghetto crawlers, if you don't then you are a racist, a white elite and insensitive to the black plight. If you don't give your salary, or your job or your salary to a black you are again a racist and a white elite. Put your money where your mouth is and start paying reparations that the blacks demand from whites. Show us by example and maybe I'll laugh myself silly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

@fjack: read some sociology reports, the poorer the people the more crimes they commit and in America procentually more blacks than whites are poor, there you have the reason.
Oh, and YOUR country? if you're so proud of it, you should be also proud of the right of free speach, thank you

So free speech is just limited to what you believe?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline pristax

• New JTFer

So free speech is just limited to what you believe?

He asked me, why I sneaked into HIS country, like I have no right to be in the USA, because I have another opinion than him, I say, that everyone has the right of his own opinion, but if I'm telling here of mine, some users here don't seem to accept, that I have an own

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
pristax:  "...read some sociology reports, the poorer the people the more crimes they commit and in America procentually more blacks than whites are poor, there you have the reason."

a.  Sociology is the science of society.  It may analyze a specific social group within a specific time frame, but for a science to use statistical analysis to pass moral judgements on a society based on perceived inequalities of financial status is, without question, [/i]the blending of "science" with a "subjective set of moral values" which, in and of themselves, have no place within the scientific framework, and therefore can not be a criterion for scientific analysis.

b.  There is no correlation whatsoever between "poverty, or being poor", which itself is merely a subjective and unscientific description of an unstable set of temporal economic variables in flux, and social criminality.

c.  Considering this: America almost fifty years ago passed legislation banning any racial discrimination in hiring, education, housing, etc.  .
The same America built nice clean modern neighborhoods with all modern amenities and access to schools, medical care, and transportation, for the Negro population; financed with money taxed from its Caucasian population.
This very same America passed laws to enforce unequal favoritism in the choosing of Negroes ("so -called minority" groups) at all levels of government, industry, academia, and the private sector; this favored status being based entirely on skin color and race classification vs actual achievement and/or merit.

d. One can logically draw the conclusion that the perpetration of such high levels of crime and incarceration being almost the exclusive domain of a specific racial group; one which has been for half a century the recipients of free housing, free medical care, free education, free transportation, first-choice or all academic admissions policies, first-choice for all hirings, promotions, awards, not to mention the outright gifts of financial assistance ("welfare checks) to this same group from Federal and State Government tax coffers, that the actual causes of criminality and sociopathy within any given society are the result of genetic differences which seem to predispose one group towards criminality and sociopathy, irregardless of financial or social status.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Ok, Paulette, sorry for the political incorrect term, but it doesn't change the aspect, that blacks have the ame right to be in America than the whites and I still ask myself, why pro-jewish is equal to anti-black

A N T I - T H U G!  Whats the matter with YOU? Thugs, animals, criminals, terrible, rotten, ung-dly, unthankful, unholy, spoiled, terrorists- GET OUT! and their 'music' S U C K S. You KNOW it, oh yes you do, I KNOW you know this, I KNOW IT, you cant fool me, EVERYONE has it in them, to KNOW what is just right, and what is just WRONG.  When, TELL ME- was the LAST time, that you saw a pack of Wild Jew Gangsters, doing this- hmm?? hmmmm??? NO ANSWER- huh? WHY? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. NUFF SAID.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Pristax, robbing, maiming, raping, and killing are all crimes.  And people who commit them are immoral.  It has nothing to do with being poor.  That's just an excuse used by the criminals, and their leftist enablers. 

When my father first came to America, he took a part time job cleaning toilets.  He did not go taking what wasn't his, or injuring innocent people. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Pristax: If you don't like it here on this site, why stay? I don't get it, but then again I'm just your "typical" white person. Do everyone a favor go visit "all 57 states", get a bucket of KFC, vote for that jihad monkey Osama, and screw off if you have nothing original to say. You're just picking on people.