Author Topic: Corsicans getting sick of Arab immigrant invasion. Possible JTF allies?  (Read 833 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
This link is in French but basically the French are trying to claim that Corsicans are racist for not wanting to have thousands of Arabs and Africans coming to their island.  The Corsicans used to say "Franca Fora" which means "French Out!"
Now they are saying "Arab Fora!" and "Muslim Fora!"  The Arabs have brought drugs to the island and the Corsicans have fought back by shooting at a couple mosques and blowing up immigration centers.  I know we have language barriers here but the nationalist movements in Corsica and Sardinia have never been anti-Semitic and could be great allies of JTF.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
One thing the report said was that they arrested several youths from 18-20 years old, who said they wanted to fight against the immigrants who refused to become a part of Corsican society.  And the French call this racist???!!!!!  The French news reporters were complaining that Arabs/Muslims feel the climate there is hostile and they are leaving Corsica! We should all be so lucky!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Kudos to you Corsicans!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Post NorthWest!
  It seems like a worthwhile effort to try and contact them... O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I've tried making some contact but it's difficult because many of them don't speak English and my French is pretty poor.

:-\