Author Topic: Muzzies want Pork banned in America and anything having to do with pigs  (Read 13268 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
They will have to pry my peperoni pizza from my cold dead traitor jew fingers

If you are Jewish, you should not eat pork and a Kahanist government in Israel would ban pork except to use against Muslims. But it will not be for human consumption.

Would a Kahanist Gov't ban Pork for Christian consumption??

It will be illegal to have pork in Israel. Rabbi Kahane said that if a Gentile tried to bring pork into the country, it would be confiscated. ....

interesting.. where did rabbi kahane say that?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
HaHa :D :D

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 10:13:12 PM by Americanhero »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

HAHAHAHAHAA :::D Suckers! PLEASE! Afraid of an ole pig! Really! They act like they have had a holocaust, SHOOT- THEY ARE THE people that are BRINGING it on- they make me want to surround my house with pigs, and not guns.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

HAHAHAHAHAA :::D Suckers! PLEASE! Afraid of an ole pig! Really! They act like they have had a holocaust, SHOOT- THEY ARE THE people that are BRINGING it on- they make me want to surround my house with pigs, and not guns.

Not a bad idea  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am surprised why the most brilliant ideas generally get emerged, when the Piggie-Muzzie internal family matters are being openly discussed. ;)

With Regards...:)   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
That muzzie on trial for 9/11 who just stated that he wants to be executed and he can't wait to be a martyr; they ought to grease him down with pig grease first. lol

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Earlier this week,   I was listening to the JTF Audio program 2005-05-18, show b http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl    .   In the first 10 minutes of the program (  if I recall,  starting around the 3 or 4 minute mark ),  Chaim and David Ben Moshe touched on the subject of pigs as it relates to Islam.     This is well worth listening to.       It helps illustrate the tremendous leadership and creativity that Noam Federman provides.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
There is question if this story is true or not, but back in the early 1900's in the Philippines during the Moros uprising American commander Jack Pershing supposedly captured 50 of these animals. Had his soldiers dip their bullets in pigs blood. Executed 49 of the muzzie animals. Threw pigs blood into their graves with them. Then released one of them to go tell what he had seen. There were no more insurrections in that particular area.

Also, back in the late 1800's I believe, before we had a sanitation department in NYC, they used to release hundreds of pigs into the streets to eat up all the garbage that was thrown into it.

Now, to all muzlime animals, come get some DELIVERANCE and "Squeel like a pig", whoooweeee!

Just for some fun at work, I wear a leather necklace with a few little wooden pendants on it. A Crucifix, a Star of David, a little Buddha, a Ying/Yang symbol, a bottle of wine, a dog and a pig. All things offensive to the idiot muslims. The day I am told to remove it I complain about all the muslims wearing their skull caps.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
They will have to pry my peperoni pizza from my cold dead traitor jew fingers

If you are Jewish, you should not eat pork and a Kahanist government in Israel would ban pork except to use against Muslims. But it will not be for human consumption.

Would a Kahanist Gov't ban Pork for Christian consumption??

It will be illegal to have pork in Israel. Rabbi Kahane said that if a Gentile tried to bring pork into the country, it would be confiscated. ....

interesting.. where did rabbi kahane say that?

Isn't it already banned to sell pig in most places in Israel?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Muzzies have no right to demand anything in America, a country that is not theirs!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Muzzies have no right to demand anything in America, a country that is not theirs!

None of the countries they live in belong to them

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Say this 5 times a day, facing Mecca:

Bacon Akbar!

Yahoooo, Lunatic deity aaalllaaaahuuuu O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

I am highly hopeful that "None of the countries" also includes Arabia and North Africa.  :D ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Hi, a long time away from the forum, busy with the farmers prostest against the commies here.

What's going on? Is this is Argentina?

Yes, in Argentina. This Govt is not officially communist but is confiscating 44% of our grains, when we sell the remaining 56%, we have to pay 21% of the money in taxes. And if some money remains after afforfing all the cost of production, then we have to pay 35% more on our net earnings. Really worse than communism!!!!!!1
But there are also good news from Argentina, the Torah Jews will handle AMIA since June 12th, B"H
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:43:03 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

You're right because many of the so-called Islamic countries they live in right were stolen lands from non-Islamic countries (I.E. Pakistan and Bangladesh)

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

You're right because many of the so-called Islamic countries they live in right were stolen lands from non-Islamic countries (I.E. Pakistan and Bangladesh)

Those two are land that belong to India

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Main Entry:   antidisestablishmentarianism
Part of Speech:   n
Definition:   originally, opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England,

now: opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an official church in a country

(well done anti-American, Leftist SCHMUCKS, I SEE the squirrel in the TREE.^^)

Dairy Queen, has a commercial now, there are 3 black people. The husband says the above word^, ~black izlam in America is STRONGER than we believe, and PREY on "dis" education, and UNDEREDUCATED.  The little girl in the commercial, she said the whole word, WITHOUT studdering. What I am telling you all is: The Islamic NAZI party, ARE PREYING on YOUR stupidity.

It is NO accident that they USE the poor black people to fulfil their agenda, either. They WILL USE anything, I BELIEVE that we WILL see a GREAT falling away of many Black people, from the gospel, and they WILL 'reform' to izlam. Hence, getting RID of church "Christianity" and "Judaism" all together, and mosques are NOT CHURCHES. We ALL KNOW THIS.

Just an observation that I see.

Paulette Anne

D.Q.  H.Q.

International Dairy Queen, Inc.
7505 Metro Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55439

And WHAT have we in Minneapolis? MUSLIMS.

HALAL dishes served...   AT DAIRY QUEEN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

ThanQ very much  O0 O0  O0

...and I hope that after the Liberation and Reintegration, the PiggieBank will not remain banned there.  :D ;D ;D   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Exactly. They have no rights to exist. And it's all Gandhi's fault. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Exactly. They have no rights to exist. And it's all Gandhi's fault. 

Thanx again  O0 O0 O0

I feel that there is very little time left for them and the fault will be repaired. :D :D :D