Author Topic: Do you believe Hillary? Maybe VP Nominee?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Do you believe Hillary? Maybe VP Nominee?
« on: June 08, 2008, 01:08:24 PM »
I don't I heard her speech yesterday and I seriously doubt she is in it for the VP slot.  She wanted to be the top dog after waiting 8 years and spending so much.  Not to be 2nd banana to top monkey.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Do you believe Hillary? Maybe VP Nominee?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
Hopefully she wont because if she does accept the VP role Osama Obama will win >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
I think she knows if McCain wins she may have another shot in 4 years she wants redemption.  She put a lot of money time and energy she does not want to go out like this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »
Hopefully she wont because if she does accept the VP role Osama Obama will win >:(

She won't be his VP because the Clintons despise Obama.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 02:04:46 PM »
She seems to be an opportunist next only to Obama. She may accept feeling like Lyndon Johnson.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
So everyone thinks her speech yesterday was taqiyya?

I think she is more bitter then telling the truth.  I mean think of it this way she put 8 years in waiting plus Monica issue, plus all the crap with Billary and along comes Bongo with just 2 years?  Something is strange in the air and grant it I am no Hillary fan at all but the dems pushed her for 8 years to run thats why she became senator.  And all of a sudden to back stab the one family they worshipped?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 03:04:28 PM »
I think she knows if McCain wins she may have another shot in 4 years she wants redemption.  She put a lot of money time and energy she does not want to go out like this.
So everyone thinks her speech yesterday was taqiyya?

He or she that fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Hillery is wishing and praying that McCain wins. I don't know who advises Hillery but she is being mishandled. If she was to announce a third party run I have no doubt in my mind she would have been the next president.  I am sure we will see little of her in the next few months but in four years she will try again. I honestly believe the deal she made was Obama will retire her campaign debt and she will sit back as the Senator of NY until its time to run again. Was her speech taqiyya ? You bet it was ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
Remember the Democrats and media idolized the Clintons no matter what they can do no wrong.  And she did pour her life into a party that just backstabbed not only her but Billary as well she has now sour grapes on her own.

Remember also the Clintons are very, very vendictive.

Hey if we can schmooze the Clinton supporters to vote for McCain that is better for us.  We must do all we can to stop the AbominationObamanation.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »
Hillary will not be the VP because her speech the other day would have been better then, "we have to back Barack Obama" then she started talking about herself.
I know if I was going to be VP I would have talked about Obama and made a big fuss.
There are two things that can happen at this point and that's Hillary goes to the convention and the delegates start jumping to her or she will secretly hope for McCain to win and wait for him to finish in 4 years.
All I know is if McCain doesn't pick Romney as his VP we better all get use to eating watermelon and fried chicken every day because Obama will win.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 04:29:39 PM »
Hillary will not be the VP because her speech the other day would have been better then, "we have to back Barack Obama" then she started talking about herself.
I know if I was going to be VP I would have talked about Obama and made a big fuss.
There are two things that can happen at this point and that's Hillary goes to the convention and the delegates start jumping to her or she will secretly hope for McCain to win and wait for him to finish in 4 years.
All I know is if McCain doesn't pick Romney as his VP we better all get use to eating watermelon and fried chicken every day because Obama will win.

Agreed, this election has become a disaster.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »
No chance that she will become VP.  But if McCain gets in, she'll be back in 2012. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »
I don't I heard her speech yesterday and I seriously doubt she is in it for the VP slot.  She wanted to be the top dog after waiting 8 years and spending so much.  Not to be 2nd banana to top monkey.

Howard Dean, Pelosi, Reid and other Democrats bullied her into ending her campaign. 

The delegate formula that the Democrats was messed up; in some states that Hillary won, Obama received more delegates or the same amount. 

So Hillary could have taken it to the convention based on the popular vote.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 02:59:42 PM »

Bingo...If she doesn't she might secretly encourage her followers to support McCain.

If McCain is smart, he won't choose Lieberman to be VP...except I have a realy bad feeling he will to garauntee voters from the hillary camp.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »
I hate to say this but on this, we do need the Hillary supporters to join on this venture to keep that monkey out of the Whitehouse can you imagine him in that sacred building?  You seen what District 13 in Chicago looks like, is this what people really want in the WH? 

On this we need the Hillary supporters for this and I am not out to have tea with Hillary Clinton supporters cause they supported a Marxist that was as evil as her husband, but on this one issue we need to gel.

Barak Hussein Mohammed Obama is an absolutely NO