Author Topic: LARRY SINCLAIR (OBAMA LIMO DRUGS & HOMO AFFAIR) TO MEET WITH NAT PRESS CLUB  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

"I am pleased to announce that the National Press Club has been confirmed for Wednesday, June 18, 2008 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM in the Lisagor Room.  I will be somewhat occupied for the rest of the day and part of tomorrow preparing the press release that will go out via a news-wire service as well as being distributed by the NPC ."

GO, LARRY, GO!

http://larrysinclair0926.wordpress.com/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

"I am pleased to announce that the National Press Club has been confirmed for Wednesday, June 18, 2008 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM in the Lisagor Room.  I will be somewhat occupied for the rest of the day and part of tomorrow preparing the press release that will go out via a news-wire service as well as being distributed by the NPC ."

GO, LARRY, GO!

http://larrysinclair0926.wordpress.com/
GOOD ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I do so hope there is something to this Larry guy.  Must be...too much smoke not to be any fire.
He's going to a lot of trouble and putting his life in danger if there's nothing to it...might end up like Donald Young, Obama's gay choir master friend.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know if they are still up on youtube but Sinclair had a whole string of videos on where he was headed with the Obama issue. Its funny how the mass media has stayed away from the issue completely. I spent some time one evening watching Sinclair's videos  and I have to say he seems credible.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Thanks for bringing in the Donald Young connection.  This is what I get when I google him, http://moodle1.wordpress.com/2008/03/16/barrack-obama-gay-serial-killler/:

Barrack Obama, Gay Serial Killler?Posted on March 16, 2008 by paulie11
Larry Bland was a twenty four year old security guard who worked at Northwestern Hospital in Chicago. He was openly gay. On November 17, 2007, an assailant slipped into Larry Bland’s house at the 6300 block of S. Wood Street. After a brief struggle, the assailant shot Larry in the head. Lynn Bland said he thinks his brother’s death outside the family home started as a robbery but turned into a hate crime. Donald Young was a forty seven year old choir director and deacon at Trinity United Church of Christ, on 400 W. 95th St, the very church made famous by the candidacy of Barrack Obama. Donald Young was also openly gay. He was also a personal friend of Barrack Obama’s. A roommate found Donald Young unresponsive in his home at 7:30 AM on December 23, 2007. He had been shot multiple times. Christmas presents and jewelry were missing from his home.   Interim Police Superintendent Dana Starks said that so far, there is no evidence linking the two crimes. NBC Video.That hasn’t stopped any one from speculating however. Even though the two incidents were reported seperately, they have both become fodder for the Anti-Barrack Obama crowd online. It started with Michael Loveless, founder of a gay and lesbian rights group going on local chicago area TV and sounding the alarm for gays and lesbians to be extra careful. All of which is fine. Michael’s actions however may have been taken as permission to link the two otherwise unconnected murders thus creating the impression that the same person was responsible for both.And then there are websites like this one. This is the website of a man who is promoting the idea that he had sex with Barrack Obama and did cocaine with him in the back seat of a limo in 1999. A private investigator for the Enquirer went so far as to say “Donald Young was killed because he knew too much about Barrack Obama and his campaign.” The insinuation is that Donald Young and Barrack Obama were sexual partners and that Barrack Obama had Donald Young killed.
[/quote]

The part about Larry Bland I find confusing.  Was he killed inside or outside his house and did he know Obama?  But if Obama is indeed a guy put up by the Muslim Brotherhood, someone whose public and private life is being controlled by a force much larger than himself (and I don't mean "We the people") then it would make sense that he 'steps out' for some personal relief.  In his case, it's bisexual relief.  Any one see parallels with Bill Clinton?  The Bimbo eruptions that are savagely put down, the aggressive lawyer wife who puts up with cheating and comes across as hard as nails (maybe she is understandably bitter about the indiscretions), the rumors about murders of inconvenient witnesses (Vince Forster in Marcie Park, countless 'close' friends in Arkansas viz. "American Spectator.)  At any rate, naked ambition in service of "the people" if they are Marxist, Third World, and in this case, Muslim.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This guy is not the typical republican poster boy... I think he would do more damage to Obama by publicly endorsing him.