Author Topic: Michelle Obama 'Whitey' rant video to Air Soon!  (Read 910 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Michelle Obama 'Whitey' rant video to Air Soon!
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:18:10 AM »
If the rumors are false, Why doesn’t the Obama campaign just come out and say so? It’s pretty weak when all Michelle Obama can muster is the “Don’t trust bloggers because people lie” comment she made on Monday.

I’ve been waiting and waiting to comment on this and see if the Michelle Obama “Whitey” video tape rumors actually come true. I did not want to jump on the rumor bandwagon so fast like everyone else, although I must admit that the last couple days have changed my mind. At first I had a hard time believing it, especially after what Michelle Malkin brought up about the credibility of Larry Johnson, the man who has been fanning the rumor flames from the beginning.

Now after hearing Bob Beckel mentioned it on FoxNews and John Fund of the Wall street Journal chiming in on the rumors:

“Indeed, rumors are swirling on the campaign trail that a new video will soon surface featuring Mrs. Obama appearing on a panel with radical speakers during which she makes more controversial statements.”

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/06/04/why-wont-bhussein-campaign-deny-whitey-video/

Obama is finished guys

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michelle Obama 'Whitey' rant video to Air Soon!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 01:42:55 AM »
She also believes in the old Malcolm X muSSlim Nazi Black Power nonsense, she's drek as well. G-d willing, oSSama won't be elected, otherwise the tables will be turning and "whitey" will be the new slave servants coming your way.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Michelle Obama 'Whitey' rant video to Air Soon!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 01:53:26 AM »
If there is a video... its not going to be released until August.. at the earliest.