Poll

What is Rivera doing as we speak?

Breaking his back pulling up 40,000 strawberries
2 (16.7%)
Planting water bottles for his friends in the Sonoran Desert
0 (0%)
Carrying about ten kilos of coke in his backpack (to pay off his smuggler)
0 (0%)
Passed out at the headstone of Irv Rubin (ys"vz) after having a few too many cervezas
3 (25%)
Taking a long siesta
1 (8.3%)
Getting fired from his job at the tortilla factory because he spends too much time trolling the web on the clock
5 (41.7%)
Other
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Rivera doing?  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What's Rivera doing?
« on: June 15, 2008, 03:00:27 AM »
So, what's this cucaracha doing as we speak?

PS: I know you are reading every word of this, maricon...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What's Rivera doing?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 03:01:52 AM »
Chaimfan, this is one of the most appropriate and funny polls yet. I think tha animal rivera needs to be skinned to the bone for his long running attacks against everything jtf.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 03:05:37 AM »
I forgot a great option, and the one that I bet is the truest one. I bet that puto is probably saluting a MEChA flag as we speak.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 03:06:37 AM »
You should of added an option that he is fornicating with "The Penguin(guzzy)."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 03:07:22 AM »
Come on... we need to keep this a clean poll (even if that is true).

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 04:08:59 AM »
If he's not using his nose to snort cocaine he's busy sticking it up as far as he can in the tuchises of losers.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 04:10:00 AM »
Lets hope hashem decides to make that the last time he sticks his disgusting nose anywhere.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:13:27 AM »
who's riviera? If he was a former poster that got banned can you refrain from giving them any air time? really? Whatever happened to blotting out the memory of Amalek? Right? Why do you have to place silly posts reminding us of Rivera, Allen T etc? Please, CF...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 04:17:26 AM »
who's riviera? If he was a former poster that got banned can you refrain from giving them any air time? really? Whatever happened to blotting out the memory of Amalek? Right? Why do you have to place silly posts reminding us of Rivera, Allen T etc? Please, CF...

The truth is that Rivera is a puerto rican animal who posts on other parts of the internet that I wont mention. He attacks jtf, he thinks chaim is worse than hitler and he attacks me and chaimfan. His attack against chaimfan was totally insane as chaimfan never went on the splinter forum. I believe chaimfans mention of rivera was justified.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 04:30:13 AM »

The truth is that Rivera is a puerto rican animal who posts on other parts of the internet that I wont mention. He attacks jtf, he thinks chaim is worse than hitler and he attacks me and chaimfan. His attack against chaimfan was totally insane as chaimfan never went on the splinter forum. I believe chaimfans mention of rivera was justified.

So what?  If you ignore them, then it will annoy them more than attacking them back. These nutty people want attention becuase they ahve nothing else better to do in their lives.  By doing silly polls like this you only prove that you ahve nothing esle better to do in your life than to start trouble.  Please grow up!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 04:37:49 AM »
I agree and that is why I have now placed a block in my linksys router against the splinter group. I wont be going there for any reason from now on.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 04:45:03 AM »
Dr. Dan always has wisdom.

Completely agree.  O0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 05:04:55 AM »
Dr. Dan makes a good point. From what I see of that other forum the only real activity on most of the threads there is where they bash Chaim, JTF or Gentile society. The only threads with any real action on them is where they attack JTF and our members go on there to defend us. Our members going over to disagree with them are being called mind numbed robots and other such stupidity. I don't see a problem for people who want to go over there and put up some productive posts on real issues but the constant bickering over who did what 20 years ago is really pointless. The record is clear on all the sacrifices Chaim has made for the cause and to argue with people who chose to think differently and will never change their minds is a total waste of time. I wish there was a way to find some common ground with the folks on the splinters where we can work together on important issues. We don't have to agree on everything but the bickering between forums really needs to stop.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 05:55:14 AM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

A while back, we spent three whole weeks replying to all of the lies that were being peddled on the snitch forum. After we thoroughly refuted all of their slander, I urged everyone to ignore them. If JTFers would stop going there, the snitch forum would die a natural death. They have a grand total of 3 or 4 members. Even Guzofsky never bothers to go there any more. Even he's bored, discouraged and depressed by that ghost forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »
I actually believe that rivera, jdl4ever, odkahanechai, eli ben meir, doom777 and torahtruth(dominatrix96)
I think TorahTruth might be the same person as TruthTyper, a WhoreFront troll we banned about fifteen months ago.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »
Your post made me want strawberries. lol They're so sweet and good lately from the grocery store! I hope some health warning doesn't come out about them now.  :'( It seems like almost nothing is safe to eat anymore. I won't even eat bagged salad anymore which is sad because I liked fresh spinach with strawberries and mandarin oranges.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 04:21:57 PM »
You guys, let's not waste our time on the people who go to the splinter forum.  We should be focusing our efforts on keeping Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama out of the White House.  This other stuff is a waster of time.

And DownwithIslam, regardless of what you think of Rivera and the other spinter people, this is supposed to be a religious forum.  Chaimfan was told to stop putting up graphic homo polls, and he stopped.  So it's only fair that you omit such references in your posts.  And that goes for everyone here.  Therefore, I'm removing your homo orgy post.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »
You guys, let's not waste our time on the people who go to the splinter forum.  We should be focusing our efforts on keeping Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama out of the White House.  This other stuff is a waster of time.

And DownwithIslam, regardless of what you think of Rivera and the other spinter people, this is supposed to be a religious forum.  Chaimfan was told to stop putting up graphic homo polls, and he stopped.  So it's only fair that you omit such references in your posts.  And that goes for everyone here.  Therefore, I'm removing your homo orgy post.

No problem Lisa, I totally understand.
And Chaimfan, we know for sure that torahtruth is dominator96 because he sent Yacov a message from [email protected] telling him lies about me.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 08:51:41 PM »
Who is Rivera?
 ??? ???

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »
Who is Rivera?
 ??? ???

He's a Puerto Rican who claims to be a Noahide and he got banned from this forum because he thinks white Gentiles are Anti-Semitic and doesn't support us working to help whites. In the meantime he defends Third World Anti-Semites such as black South Africa.

ok he's a nut...happy? move on!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 11:40:46 PM »
He's a Puerto Rican who claims to be a Noahide and he got banned from this forum because he thinks white Gentiles are Anti-Semitic and doesn't support us working to help whites. In the meantime he defends Third World Anti-Semites such as black South Africa.

Isn't he an Aztlanist?