Author Topic: I want to thank Masterwolf and point to his recent work  (Read 868 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I want to thank Masterwolf and point to his recent work
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »
As I read in another thread, Wolf, you got JTF and your Italians against obama site or your myspace onto Mark Levine's and Sean Hannity's myspace sites.   This is really great work and will hopefully bring more people to JTF.  Congrats.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I want to thank Masterwolf and point to his recent work
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »
No problem, I saw the Rush Limbaugh fans have a major page tributed to Rush I want to get publicity there cause you know the size of Rush's audience.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »
He is probably the most beloved rightwing media personality in the country, so that would be great.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
We should call into his and other shows

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:52:53 PM »
That is a great idea.  I called up to a wmal nightly program a few months back and made a very outlandish statement that got me through the screeners because they knew I would throw the host for a loop and were laughing and said "um ok good luck with that" as he put me through to the host.   The host responded to my comment with typical propaganda but my message got through which was very thought-provoking and an anti-terror position.   

On Chris Plante's show in the morning, some of the listeners jew and gentile who called up after the yeshiva massacre were saying Kahanist things without even realizing it (like:  what option does Israel really have left?  These people don't want peace, they should think about throwing them out!  And we have Bush  telling them to make peace?? etc) .  Our message would definitely appeal to them.  Chris Plante is not necessarily promoting Kahanist ideas but when his listeners make suggestions like that he always agrees with them and doesn't shy away to be politically correct, cause deep down he is a conservative guy you can tell.