Author Topic: olberman to the mat against the slime...  (Read 1185 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
olberman to the mat against the slime...
« on: June 16, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
Subject: I never I would see the day that someone would say this....

"Shut the Hell Up!!"

...Keith Olberman...one of the very best I have ever seen: real truth with real emotion.

a friend sent me this... this took great courage to say... i'm speechless for once... save for one little query... when are the slime going to go after him like they did with russert...? G-d forbid... but all the same... i'm just asking... nik in awe... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: olberman to the mat against the slime...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
Keith Olberman is garbage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
Keith Olberman is garbage

I agree O0 O0

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
just watch it first... go to you tube keith olberman ~ "bush... shut the hell up! (in 2 parts) nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 01:23:47 AM »
Olbermann is an Obama supporter. He had a big rant against Hillary after her assassination comments.  Axelrod from Obama's campaign then sent it out to other members of the press. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:42:14 AM »
Olberman supports the same organizations that George Soros
is part of so you should rethink your opinion of him.

Olmerman does not dislike the "slime." 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 01:45:02 AM »
When will Olberman have a Muslim Nazi terrorist as the "worst person in the world?" 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 04:08:42 AM »
Keith Overbite. He is a Shmuck
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »
ok... ok... enough already... i get it... i get it... he's slime too... i didn't say i like him or his politcs... i assumed him a big lib since he's on pmsnbc... all i was bringing here is that i like what he said against the fascism of w... so lighten up already... sheesh... nik. quite a bit perplexed at y'all... out... man!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 12:02:33 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 11:44:56 PM »
nik, Olbermann IS part of the slime.  I think where you may have been mistaken is in this quote that he makes:   
cheeseball olbermann:
"Mr. Bush, at long last, has it not dawned on you that the America you have now created, includes 'cold-blooded killers who will kill people to achieve their political objectives'?
They are those in, or formerly in, your employ, who may yet be charged some day... with war crimes.

He was referring to US troops as most people inferred.  He later clarified with a statement saying it was directed at the cabinet and the pentagon but he took that part out because he didn't want to include those Keith Overbite portrays as innocent angels such as Gates, Powell, and Sanchez (obvious leftism at play).  He CLAIMS that it was not about US troops.   This is just a classic leftist comment though.  He would never say such a thing about a Clinton cabinet or ever complain that the State Dept is trying to destroy Israel.  He would rejoice in it like all the leftists.  Olberman only makes "talking points" that criticize any effort to defeat terrorism or fight wars.   This makes him a darling of the left.   He is just a democratic party shill.  Nothing more.